Dragonfire hit detection...

#1HamJabroniPosted 8/29/2013 4:31:53 PM
Is it me or does shooting people who are moving give no hit markers?
---
"Accepted disgrace in the place of honor... Hate in the place of love... And still he died with a smile on his face, fooling you to the very end."
#2lderivedxPosted 8/29/2013 4:34:33 PM
I aim at people's knees. Seems to work better for me.
---
"I think you must be pissing brain fluid or something, because nothing else would explain you losing your gaming prowess."-RAGEface14
gt: i derive dx
#3supercoolisaacPosted 8/29/2013 4:54:32 PM
hold LT to zoom and try to not move when at a decent distance, helps a ton.
---
Lerth: I'm righty and fatclemenza is on lefty duty when it comes to supercoolisaac's bathroom breaks. Clem: Together we are the triforce of circlejerk.
#4QualiTPosted 8/29/2013 4:57:45 PM
its dependant on lag.

Its either amazing and its the best streak ever, or you shoot them square in the chest and you don't get anything. If that happens I just spray around them and I usually get them.
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
#5BipBapBamPosted 8/29/2013 5:10:37 PM
it feels like if you're too close to people the bullets do nothing so i try to stay at a decent range from enemies
---
Cowboy Bip Bop
#6fatclemenzaPosted 8/29/2013 5:33:29 PM
Killstreak bullets are coded differently than regular bullets. I can't remember if its hit detection, lag comp or whatever. But it goes back to the BO1 Chopper Gunner at least. if you're host you can look at someone and melt them, otherwise you better be a psychic and lead your bullets accordingly
---
http://i.imgur.com/zYPEYhl.png
#7Tomek9001Posted 8/30/2013 9:52:25 AM
DF bullets are kinda slow so aim in the area they are running to not directly at the running enemy
#8JimmyGibbsJRPosted 8/30/2013 12:31:46 PM
Its because killstreak bullets have travel time. ie not hitscan like everything else.