Issue with this game and favourite speedrun of any game you've ever seen.

#1FeelMeUpPosted 8/29/2013 5:09:53 PM
Hit detection and being killed while the enemy isn't facing me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3HT0--ieUY
---
irishman5705 posted...
This board is most definitely best browsed while intoxicated.
#2fatclemenzaPosted 8/29/2013 5:23:24 PM
somehow l knew you were going to post an OoT speedrun due to how bizarrely the game is still being broken

I like siglemic's SM64 100% runs because he zips through levels without even trying just to remind me how bad l am at video games
---
http://i.imgur.com/zYPEYhl.png
#3Hr_evitarepOPosted 8/29/2013 5:26:07 PM
fatclemenza posted...
somehow l knew you were going to post an OoT speedrun due to how bizarrely the game is still being broken

I like siglemic's SM64 100% runs because he zips through levels without even trying just to remind me how bad l am at video games

I beat SM64 when I was 12 and now I can't beat the game when I'm 21. Sucks to suck
#4flamepeltPosted 8/29/2013 5:26:18 PM
Tony hawk pro skater 3

5 or 6 mins to beat a full game, no glitching at all.
#5Asyred_SaclumPosted 8/29/2013 5:31:40 PM(edited)
If you scratch off cutscene/dialogue box time, I beat Ocarina of Time in just under 6 hours and 45 minutes for my speed run that I did earlier this summer. I'm content with that time for now. I may go for a better time later down the road.
---
When dialogue fails, it's time for violence.
#6FeelMeUp(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2013 5:35:09 PM
Asyred_Saclum posted...
If you scratch off cutscene/dialogue box time, I beat Ocarina of Time in just under 6 hours and 45 minutes for my speed run that I did earlier this summer. I'm content with that time for now. I may go for a better time later down the road.

None of the glitches, either?
---
irishman5705 posted...
#7Asyred_SaclumPosted 8/29/2013 5:38:19 PM
FeelMeUp posted...
Asyred_Saclum posted...

No glitches, whatsoever. I did use the forward slash mechanic to loop bosses, and I back peddled in Hyrule Field before I had use of teleportation songs. Those are the only creative use of game mechanics that I used.
---
#8FeelMeUp(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2013 5:39:17 PM
Asyred_Saclum posted...
FeelMeUp posted...
Asyred_Saclum posted...

No glitches, whatsoever. I did use the forward slash mechanic to loop bosses, and I back peddled in Hyrule Field before I had use of teleportation songs. Those are the only creative use of game mechanics that I used.

Damn, that's pretty impressive dude.
---
irishman5705 posted...
#9Asyred_SaclumPosted 8/29/2013 5:42:04 PM
Thank you. :)

If I had the right recording gear, I would livestream another run of me doing that. I had a lot of fun beating it all in one go.
---
#10DeathChaos25Posted 8/29/2013 5:44:32 PM
FeelMeUp posted...
Asyred_Saclum posted...

What's the point of doing a Glitchless run for OoT?

Dem Superslides and RBA is where it's all at.
---
Xbox live & PSN - DeathChaos25
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b97a07f0f28c3675dd