Origins Pro-Tip

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

2 years ago#1
You can get 6 perks, not just 5.

1) Get 3 perks of your choice. Do not get Double Tap or Stamin-Up.
2) Run the random perk bottle machine until it spawns next to Stamin-Up.
3) Run the random perk bottle machine and wait for your reward.
----3b) If your perk is Double Tap, ignore it and return to step 3.
4) Purchase Stamin-Up from the vendor.
5) Retrieve your randomized perk bottle from the machine
6) Once you have spent 30,000 points, you will receive a Double Tap perk bottle from the rewards box.

Bam, 6 perks.

Now don't go down, cause you can't get 6 perks again.

also public service announcement, call out when the robots are coming so they don't rape your teammates, pretty please.
---
http://twitch.tv/vraage | GT: v Raage
i7-3820 @4.625GHz | 2x7970 | Corsair 650D | Custom Watercooling | 2x U2312HM | http://imgur.com/a/IlgFJ
2 years ago#2
dodging robots is hard
---
When dialogue fails, it's time for violence.
2 years ago#3
supercoolruben posted...
Bam

yes?
---
Cowboy Bip Bop
2 years ago#4
Cool, thanks for the tip yo.
2 years ago#5
I didn't actually think about this.

Good stuff TC
---
Xbox live & PSN - DeathChaos25
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b97a07f0f28c3675dd
2 years ago#6
Nice tips
2 years ago#7
If I'm reading this correctly, you can continue to get 5 perks though.
---
Gt/PSN/Steam: Vyeren
2 years ago#8
FaithInAll posted...

You have 3 perks, hit for random perk(don't get it yet), get stamin up(4th), now drink the random perk(5th), and finally get DoubleTap from the reward chest(6th).

Nice tip
2 years ago#9
SinCityKid posted...
FaithInAll posted...

You have 3 perks, hit for random perk(don't get it yet), get stamin up(4th), now drink the random perk(5th), and finally get DoubleTap from the reward chest(6th).

Nice tip

i believe he meant that you only have one chance to have 6 perks as the perk from doing the 30k points challenge is a one time thing.
---
Lerth: I'm righty and fatclemenza is on lefty duty when it comes to supercoolisaac's bathroom breaks. Clem: Together we are the triforce of circlejerk.
2 years ago#10
supercoolisaac posted...
SinCityKid posted...
FaithInAll posted...

Nice tip

i believe he meant that you only have one chance to have 6 perks as the perk from doing the 30k points challenge is a one time thing.

Couldnt you just use that random perk machine again and get DTap?
---
"Accepted disgrace in the place of honor... Hate in the place of love... And still he died with a smile on his face, fooling you to the very end."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived