I give up. Zombies is impossible.

#21BlocktopusPosted 9/7/2013 9:32:33 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
It's pointless, boring and rewards you with NOTHING. Video games are nothing more than a waste of time

fix'd

as if multiplayer rewards you with anything
as if video games reward you with anything
---
http://i.imgur.com/f09dfvV.jpg
#22DvoloS88Posted 9/7/2013 12:00:49 PM
Blocktopus posted...
DvoloS88 posted...
It's pointless, boring and rewards you with NOTHING. Video games are nothing more than a waste of time

fix'd

Video games reward you with entertainment, humor and story. All 3 of those are non existent in zombies mode, especially when you get to the waves where you have to do the same routine/camp spot for hours on end just to get... Nothing. Your welcome
---
Microsoft fans and Sony fans, can't we all just get along?...
#23Shawk3Posted 9/7/2013 12:17:07 PM
DvoloS88 posted...
Blocktopus posted...
DvoloS88 posted...

fix'd

Video games reward you with entertainment, humor and story. All 3 of those are non existent in zombies mode, especially when you get to the waves where you have to do the same routine/camp spot for hours on end just to get... Nothing. Your welcome

It's personal preference man. If you don't like zombies, that's fine, but keep your opinion out of a thread that is about zombies mode if all it's about is how much you think it sucks.

Also, tc is full of s***.
#24TheBEST305gamerPosted 9/7/2013 12:28:46 PM
DvoloS88 posted...
Blocktopus posted...
DvoloS88 posted...

fix'd

*you're* welcome.

You're welcome
#25weezygdPosted 9/7/2013 1:51:13 PM
TheBEST305gamer posted...
DvoloS88 posted...
Blocktopus posted...
DvoloS88 posted...

fix'd

*you're* welcome.

You're welcome

http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3oh51o/
---
Gamefaqs logic: I'm "bad" if I disagree with your opinion.
#26L4DMalusPosted 9/7/2013 1:57:04 PM
JohnWall32 posted...
Did this kid ever explain why his last supposed 60+ run didn't count...he claimed a random quit out on him and his friends and the high rd didn't count...the random would have had to been host and dashboard for this to happen...either he's too stupid to check and see who host is once the game starts or is dumb enough to let a random host or is a liar...I'm going with the last one.

And we're all pretty sure you're bad
---
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi
Not changing this signature until Nightmare Creatures gets a reboot. Started 5/24/2013