How are you NOT burned out by this.

#31werkz_destroyzPosted 9/7/2013 2:46:19 AM
playing with friends
---
Gt: werkz destroyz
#32epicfailtryhardPosted 9/7/2013 3:16:32 AM
i've found the disc to be excellent for cleaning out the kitty poopy box. hold the discardables gently on top and lightly jiggle off the excess kittty litter. it's fun to find actual uses for this disc.
---
"like bad kids that have wallowed in filth balk at taking a bath, the delusional lot of bland ops 2 shall be brought into horrifying reality."-me
#33majorgalaxy(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 8:41:45 AM
epicfailtryhard posted...
i've found the disc to be excellent for cleaning out the kitty poopy box. hold the discardables gently on top and lightly jiggle off the excess kittty litter. it's fun to find actual uses for this disc.

i heard its good for cutting pizza slices too.
---
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." - Geroge Orwell
GT:MayorofEarth2
#34F_H_NukemPosted 9/7/2013 8:48:07 AM
Tziggyx posted...
drbaus posted...
I think it's the numbers.

LMFAO!

"I JUST CANT GET THESE F***ING NUMBERS OUTTA MY HEAD!!!"
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#35BlackOps06Posted 9/7/2013 9:37:13 AM
Easy - I skipped MW3 and as a result didn't play much CoD for like almost a year, minus the occasional Zombies match in Black Ops.
#36Flow_149Posted 9/7/2013 10:17:05 AM
It's probably a mixture of this being my second COD (first was MW2) and only playing a few times a week.
#37Kyondre6Posted 9/7/2013 11:39:00 AM
just fully modded Wii and got Viewtiful Joe, Wind Waker, MM, OoT, XD Gale of Darkness, Melee, and SMS.
yeah goodbye Call of Duty, I think I have enough games to play until the next release of CoD after Ghosts.
---
weezhead posted...
i believe the single slug shotty(name slips my mind) is op because it ohk from way too far away. ohk distance is as far as 4hit ar distance
#38panda360Posted 9/7/2013 12:50:38 PM
I stopped really enjoying CoD back in MW3.

It's just when I'm playing with friends, we have loads of fun just messing around and it gives us another thing to talk about in college.

When I'm playing by myself, I usually enjoy the first game or two but then it gets too annoying.

I'll avoid Ghosts as if it were the Brony/Trap topics on Current Events.
#39majorgalaxy(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 1:42:39 PM
Kyondre6 posted...
just fully modded Wii and got Viewtiful Joe, Wind Waker, MM, OoT, XD Gale of Darkness, Melee, and SMS.
yeah goodbye Call of Duty, I think I have enough games to play until the next release of CoD after Ghosts.

no project M?
---
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." - Geroge Orwell
GT:MayorofEarth2
#40Kyondre6Posted 9/7/2013 2:12:20 PM
majorgalaxy posted...
Kyondre6 posted...

no project M?

is that the Brawl version that made it more like Melee? If so, how much space does it take?
---
weezhead posted...
i believe the single slug shotty(name slips my mind) is op because it ohk from way too far away. ohk distance is as far as 4hit ar distance