Vengeance VS Apocalypse: Which One Is Better in Your Opinion?

#11SnickleseedPosted 9/7/2013 8:34:35 AM
ShadowUmbreon42 posted...
Wait those work still?

My chase bank refused to give me another one and said that the government prevents it now. -_-

And the pnc bank cards didn't work at all and i had to transfer the money to my gamestop card -_-.

Please tell me how you got those working lol

He probably meant a Microsoft Points card that you can buy at any store
---
i7 3770 | 8GB | Agility3 120GB SSD | 2TB HD | HD5850 | HX520w | CM Centurion 5
#12BlocktopusPosted 9/7/2013 8:40:37 AM(edited)
Apocalpyse map pack sucks pretty badly lol. Pod is okay on hardpoint, the rest of the maps are terrible on every game mode.

If you like zombies a lot then yeah it's probably the best because Origins is awesome.
---
http://i.imgur.com/f09dfvV.jpg
#13BlackOps06Posted 9/7/2013 9:34:10 AM
From the perspective of a HC Dom player, Vengeance over Apocalypse for me. I like all of the Vengeance multiplayer maps (Cove, Uplink and Rush are some of my favorite maps, Detour is OK) but the Apocalypse maps aren't quite as good (Dig can be frustrating at times, Takeoff and Pod are just OK, Frost is great). Zombies maps are a wash, in my opinion, because I can guarantee in like a month people will realize Origins is overrated, just like Mob of the Dead was when it was released.
On a side note, might be best to either get all the DLC or none, otherwise it might be harder to find matches. Not impossible, but harder, especially if you play a more niche playlist.