How do you feel about top-tier streaks in a care package?

#1TheboywhodidPosted 9/9/2013 8:42:55 PM
I've gotten things like dogs and vsats in a care package. Bitter-sweet.
#2RawringAirPosted 9/9/2013 8:44:07 PM
i think you're an awful player so the fact you got dogs and made your score 8-37 instead of 4-37 doesnt matter to me

i farm
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox
#3QualiTPosted 9/9/2013 8:44:13 PM
Stupid.

I have enough trouble winning solo TDM by myself with 5 braindead teammates, without the enemy calling in a swarm from a care package.
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
#4FeelMyBladePosted 9/9/2013 8:44:48 PM
It's how I got my first swarm.

Technically I stole the package, but it's all good. :)
---
Getting: CoD Ghosts, GTA5, Titanfall
Rarity is the best Pony. Brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-43
#5fatclemenzaPosted 9/9/2013 8:46:38 PM
the care package shouldn't exist in general. players should try actually earning rewards instead of being handed a freebie prize because they can't cut it

this post will probably generate plenty of butthurt by the time I wake up tomorrow. see you all in 8 hours
---
http://i.imgur.com/zYPEYhl.png
#6Theboywhodid(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 8:50:00 PM
RawringAir posted...
i think you're an awful player so the fact you got dogs and made your score 8-37 instead of 4-37 doesnt matter to me

i farm

Oh. Okay.
#7Theboywhodid(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 8:52:27 PM
fatclemenza posted...
the care package shouldn't exist in general. players should try actually earning rewards instead of being handed a freebie prize because they can't cut it

this post will probably generate plenty of butthurt by the time I wake up tomorrow. see you all in 8 hours

Go whine to treyarch about this. Clearly you haven't the slightest idea how a business operates.
#8Theboywhodid(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 8:54:39 PM
QualiT posted...
Stupid.

I have enough trouble winning solo TDM by myself with 5 braindead teammates, without the enemy calling in a swarm from a care package.

I believe there should be care package specific streaks; low level streaks like UAV and counter UAV, etc.
#9Astro_B0mbPosted 9/9/2013 9:00:16 PM
Theboywhodid posted...
fatclemenza posted...

Go whine to treyarch about this. Clearly you haven't the slightest idea how a business operates.

Casuals on Duty: Poop Ops 2
---
#lilbismyfriend2013
#10f41lurizerPosted 9/9/2013 9:01:43 PM
I got a VSAT care package in FFA last night. it was a quick game
---
My first double swarm nuclear brutal and relentless http://youtu.be/PJzX2zWbWk0
gt: f41lurizer That's F41LURIZER now add me!