Oh You're So Great

#1TheboywhodidPosted 9/9/2013 9:29:22 PM
Why do people act like going positive or even doing extremely well with an AR or SMG is a such a rare feat, or a feat worth commending?

Unless you're going 30-0 on most games modes, you aren't that great.

This isn't to bring anyone down or undermine the success of others, but can we all agree that if you have your head screwed on right and have a decent gaming IQ you will almost always go positive with any one of these two weapon categories?

i can only assume that the majority of you are average to above average players. How then is it possible to conclude that any individual on this forum is and does go negative while the guns in these two categories exist?

The only real challenges in this game lie in sniping, running specials, and the skill level of the enemy. So why all the hate and/or inflated egos? This game isn't hard if you are running an automatic.
#2BipBapBamPosted 9/9/2013 9:30:50 PM
im the goat
---
Cowboy Bip Bop
#3KilledByAlisaPosted 9/9/2013 9:36:17 PM
You assume the majority here are at least average...um no lol.
---
GT: Varaza
You are (not) alone.
#4RawringAirPosted 9/9/2013 9:42:34 PM
someones mad they went 13-47
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox
#5HeartlessCharmsPosted 9/9/2013 9:45:43 PM
KilledByAlisa posted...
You assume the majority here are at least average...um no lol.

---
"I'd rather die than be average."
#6PWLBizarreJellyPosted 9/9/2013 9:52:59 PM
Internet is filled with circlejerks. GameFAQs is no exception. Don't let it get to you. Nod your head along with the crowd, and hope someone posts a worthwhile topic.

I'd avoid posting topics like this lest you incite the wrath of clammy hand fedora-beards who are more than eager to play KeyBoard Warriors 2:Electric Boogaloo.
---
3DS FC:0189-9005-8679 GT:PWLBizarreJelly
Cringe Incarnate www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0kNLjxxoT0
#7RawringAirPosted 9/9/2013 9:59:38 PM
Internet is filled with circlejerks. GameFAQs is no exception. Don't let it get to you. Nod your head along with the crowd, and hope someone posts a worthwhile topic.

I'd avoid posting topics like this lest you incite the wrath of clammy hand fedora-beards who are more than eager to play KeyBoard Warriors 2:Electric Boogaloo.

but yet you posted here anyway

the derp is strong
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox
#8supercoolisaacPosted 9/9/2013 10:01:01 PM
why thank you tc
---
Lerth: I'm righty and fatclemenza is on lefty duty when it comes to supercoolisaac's bathroom breaks. Clem: Together we are the triforce of circlejerk.
#9WorstSniperEverPosted 9/9/2013 10:02:22 PM
KeyBoard Warriors 2: Electric Boogaloo

PWLBizarreJelly

VS

Rawring Air

ROUND 1

FIGHT!!!!!!!
---
Sniper is becoming one of my new favorite posters. He's a wordsmith that verbally slaughters others, but in a more passive and logical way. - Lerthyr
#10maleman24Posted 9/9/2013 10:02:37 PM
Well I can do extremely well in all gametypes, Your move, TC
---
-== Unity in Creativity ==-
The One True Glorious Leader Of The GFAQ's Chat