Oh You're So Great

#31fatclemenzaPosted 9/10/2013 4:06:15 PM
The only real challenges in this game lie in sniping,

lol you clearly haven't been here long if you expect most people here to agree with that
---
http://i.imgur.com/zYPEYhl.png
#32Theboywhodid(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 4:09:02 PM
fatclemenza posted...
The only real challenges in this game lie in sniping,

lol you clearly haven't been here long if you expect most people here to agree with that

I guess not. It seems the general population loves disagreeing with whatever isn't the status quo. Groupthink at its finest.
#33weezygdPosted 9/10/2013 5:25:30 PM
Theboywhodid posted...
weezygd posted...
Being so good at this game must have done you wonders on team OpTic TC right?.... wait..,,,, Anyway, why do you and others seek validation and acceptance from your peers over the Internet? Just play the game or if you are so great, get paid for it. Why waste so much greatness and potential? Be MJ not Len Bias. Why do you need random people from all 50 states to fawn over your stats and say how great you are? Must be lonely at the top..,,

I'm not good enough to get paid to play it, but on my good days I'm good. Geez, why are all of you so defensive?

Why even brag at all if you aren't even good?
---
Gamefaqs logic: I'm "bad" if I disagree with your opinion.
#34Kyondre6Posted 9/10/2013 5:35:38 PM
TC looks like the new me I swear
---
weezhead posted...
i believe the single slug shotty(name slips my mind) is op because it ohk from way too far away. ohk distance is as far as 4hit ar distance
#35Theboywhodid(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 6:08:35 PM
weezygd posted...
Theboywhodid posted...
weezygd posted...
Being so good at this game must have done you wonders on team OpTic TC right?.... wait..,,,, Anyway, why do you and others seek validation and acceptance from your peers over the Internet? Just play the game or if you are so great, get paid for it. Why waste so much greatness and potential? Be MJ not Len Bias. Why do you need random people from all 50 states to fawn over your stats and say how great you are? Must be lonely at the top..,,

I'm not good enough to get paid to play it, but on my good days I'm good. Geez, why are all of you so defensive?

Why even brag at all if you aren't even good?

Who is bragging? This isn't a brag topic. Just because you perceived it as such doesn't make it so.
#36Theboywhodid(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 6:09:28 PM
My point was if you're going to brag about something, brag about beasting with a difficult gun to use.
#37spacecowboy44Posted 9/10/2013 6:16:13 PM
tc...do you derp...while you derp?
---
---Playing Hardcore with me is like quail hunting with Dick Cheney.
#38Theboywhodid(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 6:21:16 PM
spacecowboy44 posted...

How old are you?
#39spacecowboy44Posted 9/10/2013 6:33:03 PM
Theboywhodid posted...
spacecowboy44 posted...

How old are you?

older than you boy
---
---Playing Hardcore with me is like quail hunting with Dick Cheney.
#40Theboywhodid(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 6:41:15 PM
spacecowboy44 posted...
Theboywhodid posted...
spacecowboy44 posted...

How old are you?

older than you boy

Lol. Okay spacecowboy.