My passion has escaped from my pants!
http://i.imgur.com/lllf05n.jpg
#2RawringAirPosted 9/9/2013 10:44:03 PM
dont judge me bro
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox
#3AlexanaxelaPosted 9/9/2013 10:47:39 PM
yeah u saw it in the killcam after i smoked u!
---
There's no way I can pay you back, but my plan is to show you that i understand.
You are appreciated.
#4GiantHaystacksPosted 9/10/2013 2:23:21 AM
So?
---
Must try harder
#5HamJabroniPosted 9/10/2013 2:59:37 AM
How do you know? Maybe it's just a class exactly like it. Still if that was true, they're missing out on 2 extra classes
---
"Accepted disgrace in the place of honor... Hate in the place of love... And still he died with a smile on his face, fooling you to the very end."
#6II_ReVvY_EsPosted 9/10/2013 4:07:08 AM
Prestige Master means he's just been playing longer in order to level up more, even the worst players could reach Prestige Master, Personally I generally don't prestige ever but back on topic, so what if he was using a default class? I don't see how that affects anything
---
---
XBL - II ReVvY Es
#7Astro_B0mbPosted 9/10/2013 4:58:30 AM
II_ReVvY_Es posted...
Prestige Master means he's just been playing longer in order to level up more, even the worst players could reach Prestige Master, Personally I generally don't prestige ever but back on topic, so what if he was using a default class? I don't see how that affects anything
---

I think TC is more in shock from the fact that the guy didn't have 10 custom classes.
---
#lilbismyfriend2013
#8AaronHutchPosted 9/10/2013 8:01:17 AM
any LMG with a target finder is top tier. can you really blame him?
---
"Men hate marriage because they grow tired of being told there's something fundamentally wrong with them."
#9Gallis_OTK(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 9:45:29 AM
How do you know? Maybe it's just a class exactly like it

1) The LSAT had the exact same attachments and no camo
2) He had the exact same perks of Blind Eye, Cold Blooded and Engineer
3) He threw a Trophy System before he killed me one time. We were playing Team Deathmatch. No one in their right mind (except a worm camper) would put a Trophy System on their class in Team Deathmatch unless it was already on there and couldn't be removed. Which that TF LSAT class does.

I think TC is more in shock from the fact that the guy didn't have 10 custom classes.

Partially this, but partially because the guy is probably so dull and lifeless that he can't even create his own class.
---
My passion has escaped from my pants!
http://i.imgur.com/lllf05n.jpg
#10supercoolisaacPosted 9/10/2013 9:59:59 AM
im more in shock that tc thinks trophy systems are bad..
---
Lerth: I'm righty and fatclemenza is on lefty duty when it comes to supercoolisaac's bathroom breaks. Clem: Together we are the triforce of circlejerk.