Ever have that game where you keep getting killed by the same guy

#11WorstSniperEverPosted 9/11/2013 11:40:02 PM
BgSoA posted...
It's worse when the guy is like 7 and 24 and you're 5 of his kills. And he kills you because he does such dumb, unpredictable things, that make no sense. The theory that some people are so bad they out play you because you're not expecting it applies here.

*looks around Hijacked, Dom

"What're the odds of someone sprinting out through the door and landing on our home flag? Probably nil, since they already have B and C and are clearly taking care as to not mess up the spawns..."

*turns to head for B

*gets shot in back by PoopyFart, who promptly dies to my Bouncing Betty

*checks scoreboard

"You're going 4-23, 0 Caps, 0 Defends. Outstanding."

Call of Duty: Logic Need Not Apply
---
Sniper is becoming one of my new favorite posters. He's a wordsmith that verbally slaughters others, but in a more passive and logical way. - Lerthyr
#12darkshadowmasterPosted 9/12/2013 7:07:08 AM
Yea, normally it's the same match where I'm 4 out of the dudes total of 5 kills. I can't help but do anything but laugh when I see some dude going 5-20 and I'm 4 of that guys kills. Everyone else gets slaughtered by me, but that dude just has my number.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#13epicfailtryhardPosted 9/12/2013 8:10:53 AM
yeah, they call that sniperfrog.
---
"broken and afraid, helpless is your name. god can't help you now. you'll wish you were in hell"~slayer, playing with dolls
#14BipBapBamPosted 9/12/2013 8:14:14 AM
KilledByAlisa posted...
bambambambambam

hello
---
Cowboy Bip Bop
#15Purple_TaterPosted 9/12/2013 10:13:24 AM
fatclemenza posted...
yes

said person is usually using an 870

13 kills - 7 deaths (So gud I know)

TDM- Standoff- Joined on the losing side with only 18 kills before defeat

Died 6 times to a guy with a remmy last night. The other death was me getting knifed by said remmy user who apparently expended his ammunition reserves on my teammates and proceeded to run around the map, then knifed me when I rounded the corner of the gas station.

I enjoy playing this game, but it has its BS moments a lot more frequently than my blood pressure can handle :V
---
Xbox Live GT- PurpleTater
#16epicfailtryhardPosted 9/12/2013 2:38:45 PM
epicfailtryhard posted...
yeah, they call that sniperfrog.

^this.
---
"anguish is the game. helpless is your name. broken and afraid. god can't help you now. you'll wish you were in hell"~slayer, playing with dolls
#17moridin7632Posted 9/12/2013 3:09:45 PM
I was playing TDM on grind once.

I ended up going 23-6 with the 4th shotgun(drawing a blank on what it is, burst fire, crappy gun) and out of the whole match 5 of my deaths were by the same guy with an LMG. This guy went 5-20.

I was literally the only guy he could kill.
---
"Be humble, for as you are better than everyone else, god is still above you" - fortune cookie, 2001
#18OrlandoMagicianPosted 9/12/2013 4:18:44 PM
It happens regularly, but said player is usually on the move a lot and more often than not for me it's the guy whose #1 or 2 on his team. And then I tend to kill them about the same number of times since I encounter him a lot. It does surprise when I have a decent, but not amazing game and then a guy on the other team kills me 6-7 times but I only got him 3-4 times.