It's a general consensus that target finders and camping is bush league...

#1deadwoodproPosted 9/18/2013 6:07:08 AM
...Then why do so many players use them and play like that?
#2cifer520Posted 9/18/2013 6:28:44 AM
There's a big difference between the people who discuss this game on the internet, and the people who actually play it. Difference being numbers.
#3CrunchyzPosted 9/18/2013 6:35:28 AM
deadwoodpro posted...

Because most CoD players can't playing the easiest FPS game on the market without their training wheels.
---
Marksmanship Rule #1: TAKE YOUR FINGER OFF THE DAMN TRIGGER, MAGGOT!
#4ShadowUmbreon42Posted 9/18/2013 7:03:04 AM
Crunchyz posted...
deadwoodpro posted...

Because most CoD players can't playing the easiest FPS game on the market without their training wheels.

---
Being yourself is the greatest thing. Do not let anyone tell you different.
GT: BlackBeartic
#5maleman24Posted 9/18/2013 8:25:42 AM
Because they're bad.
---
-== Unity in Creativity ==-
The One True Glorious Leader Of The GFAQ's Chat
#6BgSoAPosted 9/18/2013 9:07:48 AM
Because the TF can be 100% countered by headglitching with cold blooded on from a decent ways away, or flanking. Seriously. The TF is over rated and over hated. Is it annoying? Only when I'm trying to snipe.
---
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"
#7PistonsFan213Posted 9/19/2013 3:04:36 PM
Except you need perk 2 greed for cold blooded since toughness is mandatory
---
Gamertag: Divine Khaos21
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2, Halo 4, NBA 2K13, Borderlands 2
#8Kyondre6Posted 9/19/2013 3:10:52 PM
BgSoA posted...
Because the TF can be 100% countered by headglitching with cold blooded on from a decent ways away, or flanking. Seriously.

okay guys.
we need to waste a point out of our 10, remain stationary, already know where the opponent is, or be in one of the long sightlines that don't exist in this game.
---
weezhead posted...
i believe the single slug shotty(name slips my mind) is op because it ohk from way too far away. ohk distance is as far as 4hit ar distance
#9Webmaster4531Posted 9/19/2013 3:17:55 PM
If TF isn't annoying enough to spend 2 points on coldblooded then I really don't see the problem.
---
Ad Hominem.
#10Mr_SchickadancePosted 9/19/2013 3:18:52 PM
Kyondre6 posted...
BgSoA posted...
Because the TF can be 100% countered by headglitching with cold blooded on from a decent ways away, or flanking. Seriously.

okay guys.
we need to waste a point out of our 10, remain stationary, already know where the opponent is, or be in one of the long sightlines that don't exist in this game.

Not to mention flanking is a complete joke in this game because every map is designed with a left, right, and middle path. If you're playing against good competition all three path ways will be bottled up.
---
"What? Their health recharges? And the bullets don't even work. How r*****ed."--My MOM in reference to Call of Duty.