It's a general consensus that target finders and camping is bush league...

#41Kyondre6Posted 9/19/2013 8:03:33 PM
HeartlessCharms posted...
Kyondre6 posted...
Kyondre6 posted...
elite squad, checking in.
where's Lerth?

the person who you try desperately to get to like you by bringing up LoZ whenever you see him in a thread?

i'm sorry, it's a crime to ask people for advice when they clearly show that they know what they're talking about?
stop babbling and speak about something that's actually relevant to the discussion at hand. or would you rather bring up an irrelevant stat about a guy that doesn't even play the game anymore?
I'll give you the same invitation i've given every other player that does nothing but constantly talk **** on this board. Find, buy, or borrow a PS3 and go up against me. i'll be happy to make sure people don't have to deal with you anymore.

What does not playing the game anymore have to do with you being garbage? And you have less than a 2 and you're calling me out l0l.

so are you going to giggle to your groupies in the corner or are you going to actually play?
---
weezhead posted...
i believe the single slug shotty(name slips my mind) is op because it ohk from way too far away. ohk distance is as far as 4hit ar distance
#42HeartlessCharmsPosted 9/19/2013 8:11:20 PM
Webmaster4531 posted...
Kyondre6 posted...
Some irons obstruct too much.

Some don't like the Fal you mentioned.

Use what you like and what works for you and don't listen to bads.

Kyondre6 posted...
so are you going to giggle to your groupies in the corner or are you going to actually play?

You sound like one of those socially awkward kids that don't have friends and like to insult the people that do.
I haven't played this game since March and I'd still dumpster you with the Executioner.
---
"I'd rather die than be average."
#43Kyondre6Posted 9/19/2013 8:15:37 PM
Webmaster4531 posted...
Kyondre6 posted...

Kyondre6 posted...

You sound like one of those socially awkward kids that don't have friends and like to insult the people that do.
I haven't played this game since March and I'd still dumpster you with the Executioner.

like I said
Shut up and play.
---
weezhead posted...
i believe the single slug shotty(name slips my mind) is op because it ohk from way too far away. ohk distance is as far as 4hit ar distance
#44Webmaster4531Posted 9/19/2013 8:27:59 PM
Webmaster4531 posted...
Kyondre6 posted...

What makes you think I wouldn't use what I like? I'm just wondering why Reflex is suggested and loved so much. It's even suggested on peace keeper which has the exact same shape and zoom.
---
Ad Hominem.
#45HeartlessCharmsPosted 9/19/2013 8:34:59 PM
Kyondre6 posted...
Webmaster4531 posted...
Kyondre6 posted...

Kyondre6 posted...

like I said
Shut up and play.

>calls someone out
>"buy my system to play me"

lmfao wut.
The only measures of skill that we can actually see and compare since we can't play against each other are Kd, spm, and win loss(among some others). And all of mine are higher than yours.

ggnore
---
#46PWLBizarreJellyPosted 9/19/2013 8:42:01 PM
Thus ends another thrilling episode of "Keyboard Warriors Z!"
---
3DS FC:0189-9005-8679 GT:PWLBizarreJelly
Making Chocolate Pudding http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpSHC1dqX1o
#47HeartlessCharmsPosted 9/19/2013 8:42:52 PM
PWLBizarreJelly posted...
Thus ends another thrilling episode of "Keyboard Warriors 2013!"

---
#48epicfailtryhardPosted 9/19/2013 9:28:01 PM
i like to camp spawns with the target finder on nuketown and raid. 3arc made spawnfarming so easy in this game. i'm mlg material. i'm quite serious.
---
"anguish is the game. helpless is your name. broken and afraid. god can't help you now. you'll wish you were in hell"~slayer, playing with dolls
#49BgSoAPosted 9/19/2013 11:13:20 PM
PWLBizarreJelly posted...
Thus ends another thrilling episode of "Keyboard Warriors Z!"

~hands you the internet~
---
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"
#50ShadowUmbreon42Posted 9/20/2013 9:12:36 AM
Kyondre6 posted...
Kyondre6 posted...
elite squad, checking in.
where's Lerth?

the person who you try desperately to get to like you by bringing up LoZ whenever you see him in a thread?

i'm sorry, it's a crime to ask people for advice when they clearly show that they know what they're talking about?
stop babbling and speak about something that's actually relevant to the discussion at hand. or would you rather bring up an irrelevant stat about a guy that doesn't even play the game anymore?
I'll give you the same invitation i've given every other player that does nothing but constantly talk **** on this board. Find, buy, or borrow a PS3 and go up against me. i'll be happy to make sure people don't have to deal with you anymore.

Oh god are u serious LAWL
---
Being yourself is the greatest thing. Do not let anyone tell you different.
GT: BlackBeartic