Most underrated guns in BOII

#1HamJabroniPosted 9/18/2013 3:10:55 PM
My list

5. Chicom-If your trigger finger can handle it, this gun can shoot as fast as the Skorpion IIRC. Plus I love the irons.

4. SMR- Maybe it's because it reminds me of the MK14. Anyway, I like it since it's a mid range beast.

3. HAMR- Good fire rate that you can burst + good range = the obese love child of the AN94 and Scar.

2. MTAR- All purpose, dependable, and good irons. A solid gun but usually turned down in favor of the AN94 and Scar.

And number one is...

1. Five-Seven- Pocket FAL. 'Nuff said

---
"Accepted disgrace in the place of honor... Hate in the place of love... And still he died with a smile on his face, fooling you to the very end."
#2EdwardDarkstarPosted 9/18/2013 3:18:21 PM
I never thought the HAMR was underrated.
It's a beast of a LMG, but having only 4 in total, there's not much to compare to.

Low RoF, high damage, high range, high ammo.

Very fast 6 rounds- slow everything else, good damage, good range, lower ammo.

Good RoF, decent damage, decent range, high ammo.

Insane RoF, low range, low damage, lower ammo.

Your choices, there's not much variety for the BO2 LMGs, but the HAMR or QBB-LSW are arguably the best!
---
A beast of the night... I am DARKSTAR!
You may shake in terror now.
#3kushahilicPosted 9/18/2013 3:27:14 PM
Probably the vector
#4Kyondre6Posted 9/18/2013 3:30:48 PM
Five Seven is the most underrated gun in the game in comparison to its actual potential.
---
weezhead posted...
i believe the single slug shotty(name slips my mind) is op because it ohk from way too far away. ohk distance is as far as 4hit ar distance
#5HamJabroni(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 3:31:05 PM
EdwardDarkstar posted...
I never thought the HAMR was underrated.
It's a beast of a LMG, but having only 4 in total, there's not much to compare to.

Low RoF, high damage, high range, high ammo.

Very fast 6 rounds- slow everything else, good damage, good range, lower ammo.

Good RoF, decent damage, decent range, high ammo.

Insane RoF, low range, low damage, lower ammo.

Your choices, there's not much variety for the BO2 LMGs, but the HAMR or QBB-LSW are arguably the best!

The QBB is too situational to be effective. Destroyed up close and even in mid range, mediocre at best.

HAMR is good but people tend to favor the LSAT or MK48 due to their ease to use.

LSAT is the most versatile and IMO the best. There aren't many sightlines that take advantage of the MK48 3 hit kill range which is its niche.

MK48 is good but the low fire rate is IMO too low.
---
"Accepted disgrace in the place of honor... Hate in the place of love... And still he died with a smile on his face, fooling you to the very end."
#6f41lurizerPosted 9/18/2013 3:48:24 PM
Five Seven is amazing. I went from last place to first on carrier sharpshooter using it. My first sharp shooter merciless :). The gun after it was the FAL with stock. I was just like OMG YES nuclear time. Let's say the spawns were not in my favor
---
My 1st double swarm nuclear http://youtu.be/PJzX2zWbWk0 gt: f41lurizer
the knifes in this game are coated in a very potent poison called bull **** - thebest99
#7DeathChaos25Posted 9/18/2013 4:20:40 PM
f41lurizer posted...
Five Seven is amazing. I went from last place to first on carrier sharpshooter using it. My first sharp shooter merciless :). The gun after it was the FAL with stock. I was just like OMG YES nuclear time. Let's say the spawns were not in my favor

Amazing is not enough to describe the Five Seven...
---
Xbox live & PSN - DeathChaos25
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b97a07f0f28c3675dd
#8f41lurizerPosted 9/18/2013 10:22:56 PM
DeathChaos25 posted...
f41lurizer posted...

Amazing is not enough to describe the Five Seven...

Best english can offer im afraid
---
My 1st double swarm nuclear http://youtu.be/PJzX2zWbWk0 gt: f41lurizer
the knifes in this game are coated in a very potent poison called bull **** - thebest99
#9BlocktopusPosted 9/19/2013 4:27:03 PM(edited)
HamJabroni posted...
1. Five-Seven- Pocket FAL. 'Nuff said

damn right. i've had people tell me the 5-7 was op from using it. ****s so good

i personally think it's better than the fal on most maps or at least i'm better with it than i am the fal
---
http://i.imgur.com/f09dfvV.jpg
#10dcmnt18Posted 9/19/2013 4:53:15 PM
B23R. Only weapon I've ever gotten a triple swarm with.