What annoys you when you encounter people online in general?

#1majorgalaxyPosted 9/22/2013 12:00:17 AM
This will focus on all people instead of just your teammates

ill start

people who insist on jump/drop shotting all the time.

team mates who block doorways.

People who feel the need to put their gender/race in their gamer tag or try to make it obvious through their calling card or emblems. Who cares if your girl? I want to know if you can least earn CUAVs and NOT get carried.
---
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." - Geroge Orwell
GT:MayorofEarth2
#2epicfailtryhardPosted 9/22/2013 12:11:47 AM
people who talk.

doorways is probably the best though (as mentioned).
---
"anguish is the game. helpless is your name. broken and afraid. god can't help you now. you'll wish you were in hell"~slayer, playing with dolls
#3maleman24Posted 9/22/2013 12:20:11 AM(edited)
>Kinect microphones
>People blasting music through microphones
>Especially kinect microphones
>Hearing people's lives as background noise as they play in their living room
>all people 16 year olds and under are almost always annoying, shrieking, swearing, immature children
>Most play like they have no thumbs

EDIT: I should also add most of the older players are similar to the teenagers but have deeper voices.
---
-== Unity in Creativity ==-
The One True Glorious Leader Of The GFAQ's Chat
#4epicfailtryhardPosted 9/22/2013 3:42:13 AM
the older player with teenage emotional mindset? yeah...i resemble that.
---
"anguish is the game. helpless is your name. broken and afraid. god can't help you now. you'll wish you were in hell"~slayer, playing with dolls
#5SnickleseedPosted 9/22/2013 7:40:27 AM
The kids who think they're good because they have a 10.00+ K/D game then ragequit the next match when they see that they're not playing badkids this time who sit down and let them drop VSATs and Dogs
---
i7 3770 | 8GB | Agility3 120GB SSD | 2TB HD | HD5850 | HX520w | CM Centurion 5
#6L4DMalusPosted 9/22/2013 7:57:17 AM
Snickleseed posted...
The kids who think they're good because they have a 10.00+ K/D game then ragequit the next match when they see that they're not playing badkids this time who sit down and let them drop VSATs and Dogs

That's when you follow them from lobby to lobby and buzz kill them one or two off VSAT. But for me, my biggest peeve is teammates who insist on standing in front of me while sniping or laying down LMG fire.

Note: I play Hardcore
---
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi
Not changing this signature until Nightmare Creatures gets a reboot. Started 5/24/2013
#7AlesandrosPosted 9/22/2013 10:08:45 AM
maleman24 posted...
>Kinect microphones
>People blasting music through microphones
>Especially kinect microphones
>Hearing people's lives as background noise as they play in their living room
>all people 16 year olds and under are almost always annoying, shrieking, swearing, immature children
>Most play like they have no thumbs

EDIT: I should also add most of the older players are similar to the teenagers but have deeper voices.

---
Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.
"Not for me, not for you, but for us."
#8kidbuu74Posted 9/22/2013 10:40:40 AM
Teammates who never watch radar.
teammates who feed the enemy big streaks then leave when they get called in
tac inserting shotgun users
people with faze in their clantags
---
Put in twerk.
Put em in the dirt
#9JVel91Posted 9/22/2013 10:41:08 AM
People that trash talk as soon as my friends and I get in the lobby. They end up getting the D anyways so its all good.
---
I come here because the forum is better than the game. - Mander1861
#10AaronHutchPosted 9/22/2013 10:44:44 AM
rage quitters in zombies

F*** YOU, now this game wont count on the leaderboards. you wasted an hour of everyones life i hope youre happy
---
"Men hate marriage because they grow tired of being told there's something fundamentally wrong with them."