Been using target finder and suppressor on LMGs

#1fightin_irish42Posted 9/23/2013 9:13:50 PM
I never use TF but I got bored this weekend and figured I would try to get LMGs diamond cause I never used em and had less than 5 headshots for each one.

Wow. I can see the rage for them. I put up the best stats I ever did. I'm only an average player at best and got 2 swarms in my first game using an LSAT with TF and suppressor. Those guns are so powerful I honestly never realized before.

So far I've only managed to get the LSAT and MK gold. The HAMR is driving me nuts trying to get 100 headshots.

I'm not a fan of TF but if you need blood thirsties.. Having that in a game of hardcore.. Easy as cake.
---
Philadelphia Phillies: 2008 World Champions of Baseball
not changing my sig until the EAGLES win the superbowl
#2L4DMalusPosted 9/23/2013 10:08:40 PM
MK48 With Extended Clip, FMJ, and Target Finder. Get into Hardcore Nuke town and have a blast
---
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi
Not changing this signature until Nightmare Creatures gets a reboot. Started 5/24/2013
#3fightin_irish42(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2013 2:02:42 PM
L4DMalus posted...
MK48 With Extended Clip, FMJ, and Target Finder. Get into Hardcore Nuke town and have a blast

I tried this and just sprayed in the enemy spawn. I can't tell you how many times my teammates decide to walk in front of me and I end up getting kicked.
---
Philadelphia Phillies: 2008 World Champions of Baseball
not changing my sig until the EAGLES win the superbowl
#4JohnWall32Posted 9/25/2013 2:07:34 PM
lol it's so easy I got bored of it and went back to my shotguns and rushing
#5WorstSniperEverPosted 9/25/2013 2:13:52 PM
fightin_irish42 posted...
L4DMalus posted...

I tried this and just sprayed in the enemy spawn. I can't tell you how many times my teammates decide to walk in front of me and I end up getting kicked.

I spray the HAMR on HC Nuketown and don't get kicked. 40+ kills in one half of a match (dropped in in the middle of the game).

You need to exercise some trigger-discipline bro lol
---
Sniper... He's a wordsmith that verbally slaughters others, but in a more passive and logical way. - Lerthyr
Damn, Lerth was right about you. - HamJabroni
#6seedz252Posted 9/27/2013 5:57:53 AM
Wait until you find out how easy it is running dual band and suppressor with smoke grenades. I picked it up from a dead player and it was ridiculously easy to get kills

I reached max prestige on the weapon during a x2 weapon xp in a few hours
---
"So the new Jets logo is blue and white and has a maple leaf in the middle. Yeah, good luck winning anything with that." -- DownGoesBrown