Is it just me or are MW3 players way more..

#1KilledByAlisaPosted 9/28/2013 11:58:31 PM
I've been doing pretty bad with this game lately, out of nowhere. Was pretty much done with it until I got an invite from a certain someone here inviting me to play MW3. I figured why not and played some TDM matches.

Wow. That's pretty much all I can say. I've gotten some GG messages from the last few matches. One even thanked me from saving him when he was one off an attack helicopter lol. No door blocking teammates or spinning green arrows either. The guests are actually going positive.

I can't remeber the last time I experienced anything like this in BO2...(well, actually I can)

*Wipes tear*

/Blogfaqs
---
GT: Varaza- Mom/Wife/Model/Gamer
http://i.imgur.com/DnF16h6.jpg
#2Silver17Posted 9/29/2013 12:07:38 AM
It just depends on the lobby. I've gotten plenty of GG and audio Good Game messages in BOTH games, at their peak too...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#3f41lurizerPosted 9/29/2013 12:25:29 AM
Silver17 posted...
It just depends on the lobby. I've gotten plenty of GG and audio Good Game messages in BOTH games, at their peak too...

I send gg messages if somebody plays hard and fair...ive gotten some back too.
Seems most peoples way of telling you gg is to send you a friend request
---
My 1st double swarm nuclear http://youtu.be/PJzX2zWbWk0 gt: f41lurizer
the knifes in this game are coated in a very potent poison called bull **** - thebest99
#4supercoolisaacPosted 9/29/2013 12:29:32 AM
probably just got lucky..
---
Lerth: I'm righty and fatclemenza is on lefty duty when it comes to supercoolisaac's bathroom breaks. Clem: Together we are the triforce of circlejerk.
#5epicfailtryhardPosted 9/29/2013 12:40:34 AM
supercoolisaac posted...

this but also i've made it a point to such a thing after a competitive, close game (that's right...look at me.) but more often than not i'm trolling like the devil because it's just so funny to me.
---
"it's like this game punishes you for having good internet."-drift0r on his final video of playing mw3. surely this couldn't apply to black ops 2.
#6SnickleseedPosted 9/29/2013 9:12:12 AM
all I get in MW3 these days are ignorant french tryhards with "[Qc]" in their clan tags who do nothing but corner camp with Assassin and silenced ACRs

damn Quebec... they are the pimple on the ass of Canada
---
i7 3770 | 8GB | Agility3 120GB SSD | 2TB HD | HD5850 | HX520w | CM Centurion 5
#7majorgalaxyPosted 9/29/2013 11:08:17 AM
supercoolisaac posted...

---
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." - Geroge Orwell
GT:MayorofEarth2
#8AaronHutchPosted 9/29/2013 11:19:58 AM
"gg" - said every SOCOM II player
---
"Men hate marriage because they grow tired of being told there's something fundamentally wrong with them."
#9KilledByAlisa(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 2:19:14 PM
Yup, it was luck. Tried again, no such thing lol.
---
GT: Varaza- Mom/Wife/Model/Gamer
http://i.imgur.com/DnF16h6.jpg
#10HeartlessCharmsPosted 9/29/2013 11:20:25 PM
I'm liking the sig.
Nice shine on the hair, shirt color is A+, and good lighting.

Solid 9/10.
---
"I'd rather die than be average."