ITT: Things you would've patched about this game and why.

#1BipBapBamPosted 9/29/2013 8:36:04 AM
***NOT INCLUDING LAG/CAMERA ISSUES***

I know even with that there a lot of idiots will still waste their comment on the obvious, but whatever. I mean more in terms of playlists/weapon/perk balancing. Also I'm aware the game's not done yet, but it's pretty close to so I doubt a big patch will come out before Ghosts.

-Nerf the crap out of the Remington. I want it to have knife range and make 6/8 of its pellets be built in blanks. Not even kidding, I hate this gun and I'm usually a shotgun guy.

-Remove the double x to blow up C4, make you have to ''prep'' it like in BO1 and scavenger doesn't replenish it.

-Lower the recoil of the PDW. I never cared for this gun, but it's atrociously bad now.

-Hunter Killers cannot kill FJ users at full health. They will deal 80% of your health now.

-Domination changed back to no rounds

-VSAT switches places with VTOL

-Reduce the time of being EMP'd

That's all I can think of for now, might list more later.
---
Cowboy Bip Bop
#2RawringAirPosted 9/29/2013 8:36:46 AM
I..I..cant help myself...

I'd fix lag/camera issues
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox
#3BipBapBam(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 8:38:54 AM
-_-
---
Cowboy Bip Bop
#4NaTesHoTPosted 9/29/2013 8:41:43 AM
Lag/camera issues. :)

But you covered pretty much everything I hate about this game.

Maybe they could have patched in a different map voting system. Something completely random. Just take away the ability to play the same map back to back.
#5fatclemenzaPosted 9/29/2013 8:55:23 AM
probably everything you had + default flinch = toughness flinch, toughness flinch = 0 and rip nuketown out of the ****ing game
---
http://i.imgur.com/zYPEYhl.png
#6f41lurizerPosted 9/29/2013 8:58:15 AM
I would honestly nerf the snipers even more. Like, an actual damage nerf?
Nerf remington a tiny bit so that long barrel gives it the range it has now without long barrel. Light nerf. It still needs to be a shotgun that competes with the executioner lol.

Take out lightning strike entirely. Or make flak jacket counter it.
Take out hunter killer or make it counterable just by going prone.

Nerf c4 throwing range and make it do the damage of a semtex instead of a frag. detonation time is fine IMO...slower and it won't be a very viable lethal.

This would make the game really, really great for me. Honestly.
Now some things I think would be nice.

Now, if they made it so you could avoid sentry guns by going prone that'd be pretty chill. If the game was suddenly changed so that you could run for a little longer and have your run recharge faster that would reduce a lot of frustration.

In sharpshooter, make it so that people who die have something to do. Watching the last 2 camp at opposite ends of the map makes for a really frustrating time in "party games". Honestly, I don't know why that game mode has lives.

Honestly, though, I think it's a pretty good game. *flame shield activated*
---
My 1st double swarm nuclear http://youtu.be/PJzX2zWbWk0 gt: f41lurizer
the knifes in this game are coated in a very potent poison called bull **** - thebest99
#7WorstSniperEverPosted 9/29/2013 8:59:22 AM
fatclemenza posted...
rip nuketown out of the ****ing game

lol

Just put it on it's own 24/7 list where it belongs.
---
Sniper... He's a wordsmith that verbally slaughters others, but in a more passive and logical way. - Lerthyr
Damn, Lerth was right about you. - HamJabroni
#8NaTesHoTPosted 9/29/2013 9:02:08 AM
fatclemenza posted...
probably everything you had + default flinch = toughness flinch, toughness flinch = 0 and rip nuketown out of the ****ing game

Yeah, this too. F*** flinch.
#9f41lurizerPosted 9/29/2013 9:09:18 AM
NaTesHoT posted...
fatclemenza posted...

Yeah, this too. F*** flinch.

---
My 1st double swarm nuclear http://youtu.be/PJzX2zWbWk0 gt: f41lurizer
the knifes in this game are coated in a very potent poison called bull **** - thebest99
#10AlexanaxelaPosted 9/29/2013 9:28:52 AM(edited)
nerf all the guns to do 5 damage up close and 1 damage at range to balance stupid shotgun nerfs that are soo exaggerated i can't even take the rest of their posts srsly.
---
There's no way I can pay you back, but my plan is to show you that i understand.
You are appreciated.