The REAL reason why CoD games are just getting worse.....

#1ZenzokukenXPosted 9/30/2013 7:42:50 PM
They keep catering to the CAMPER!!! I mean every freaking game in CoD since 4 has had some kind of OP overused garbage perk or attachment that just get's used WAY too much and just makes the game just plain no fun! I really can't remember the last time I died that wasn't because of either a HORRIBLE spawn (oh yeah wasn't this spawn system supposed to get SMARTER as time wen on?), a person with a sniper/shotgun (camping like crazy), or a target finder..... I mean I have a little under a 2.0 KD but I am NOWHERE near garbage but some of these deaths are just plain dumb.

Target finder.... Can you not aim with anything else or do you seriously need that big of a crutch to kill people???

Snipers.... I don't know why everyone who uses a sniper rifle thinks that they are the walking incarnation of God himself, but really switch it up every once and a WHILE! I mean on Nuketown (smallest map in the game), TELL ME that more than half the people stand back in spawn with a freaking sniper.... Why even have a map just make a freaking hallway where everyone spawns and just start shooting? I mean they aren't moving anyway. Crap, just make a controller with 1 joystick that just let's you look around. No need to move!

And then for the crap they put in this game to Cater to lamers......

Target Finder, Useless Knifing, Riot Shields that you can place anywhere with Trophy systems while the dude lays on the ground aiming at an entrance way..... gets a Guardian and aims it down the same hall he is aiming at.... (i could go on).

Drop-shotting (Like it helps anything.....) and Halo Jumping...... c'mon. If you spent half the time you spend on doing either of these on actually trying to improve your skill (like knowing where people will be on the map and taking correct routes to flank the enemy) then the game would be a so much better challenge and gaming experience.

Now watch someone in here is gonna go:

"TC is mad because these people kill him!"

or the classic:

"Butthurt?"

Those people are part of the problem because 9 times out of 10 they are the ones using the above tactics.....

Say what you will but all of this stuff is true.
---
PC, Xbizzle, PS3
PSP Go & 3000
#2BS_InfinitePosted 9/30/2013 7:53:30 PM
but like i bet your butt hurts
---
--
-
#3Astro_B0mbPosted 9/30/2013 8:19:15 PM
Assmad?
---
#lilbismyfriend2013
#4Model_OmegaPosted 9/30/2013 9:02:53 PM
Just for you TC, I'm going into Hardpoint with my Target Finder MK48 and Assault Shield/Portable Head Glitch.
---
Patrolling the Awakening message boards almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter...
Reggie for SSB4!
#5GameMaster14GMPosted 9/30/2013 9:16:54 PM
They keep catering to the casual. Less and less skill is needed to do good and more luck.

League play is the only balanced competitive factor in blops2. If in pubs, have fun gunning down snipers and TF LMGs.
---
GT: EricKid GM14
#6FeelMyBladePosted 9/30/2013 9:21:53 PM
I am guessing TC just had a few bad games in a row.
---
Best CoD4 player here. Currently Playing: Blops 2, GTAV.
Rarity is the best Pony. Brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-44
#7KilledByAlisaPosted 9/30/2013 9:45:40 PM
To be honest, most of the things you listed shouldn't really be a problem for a decently skilled player. Not trying to sound "elitist" or whatever, but it seems to be on your end.

Yes, it's possible to get the odd spawn that results in a death you can't do anything about, but once you learn the map's basic spawn locations (or at least get an idea) this becomes less of an issue.

Camper deaths can also partially be prevented by this. Once you become familiar with the popular camping spots, it becomes a simple matter of check & clear. However, you'll occasionally run into players whose playing style are just so far out there that you end up dying from the sheer randomness of it.

Shotguns...honestly, best I can say is don't get close to them, even though 90% of the time you can't help it. *shrugs* TF, I just don't get how people can become irritated by it outside of Nuketown.

Snipers should normally be an easy kill. Use dat Stock/concussion and profit.

Drop shot IS annoying, and I still finding myself getting killed by it from time to time. High sensitive(8+) helps :3

Buuuuuuut I'm guessing you're simply having a bad game streak.
---
GT: Varaza- Mom/Wife/Model/Gamer
http://i.imgur.com/DnF16h6.jpg
#8DemotivatingPosted 9/30/2013 10:26:29 PM
GameMaster14GM posted...
They keep catering to the casual.
#9kushahilicPosted 9/30/2013 10:45:16 PM
ZenzokukenX posted...
They keep catering to the CAMPER!!! I mean every freaking game in CoD since 4 has had some kind of OP overused garbage perk or attachment that just get's used WAY too much and just makes the game just plain no fun! I really can't remember the last time I died that wasn't because of either a HORRIBLE spawn (oh yeah wasn't this spawn system supposed to get SMARTER as time wen on?), a person with a sniper/shotgun (camping like crazy), or a target finder..... I mean I have a little under a 2.0 KD but I am NOWHERE near garbage but some of these deaths are just plain dumb.

Target finder.... Can you not aim with anything else or do you seriously need that big of a crutch to kill people???

Snipers.... I don't know why everyone who uses a sniper rifle thinks that they are the walking incarnation of God himself, but really switch it up every once and a WHILE! I mean on Nuketown (smallest map in the game), TELL ME that more than half the people stand back in spawn with a freaking sniper.... Why even have a map just make a freaking hallway where everyone spawns and just start shooting? I mean they aren't moving anyway. Crap, just make a controller with 1 joystick that just let's you look around. No need to move!

And then for the crap they put in this game to Cater to lamers......

Target Finder, Useless Knifing, Riot Shields that you can place anywhere with Trophy systems while the dude lays on the ground aiming at an entrance way..... gets a Guardian and aims it down the same hall he is aiming at.... (i could go on).

Drop-shotting (Like it helps anything.....) and Halo Jumping...... c'mon. If you spent half the time you spend on doing either of these on actually trying to improve your skill (like knowing where people will be on the map and taking correct routes to flank the enemy) then the game would be a so much better challenge and gaming experience.

Now watch someone in here is gonna go:

"TC is mad because these people kill him!"

or the classic:

"Butthurt?"

Those people are part of the problem because 9 times out of 10 they are the ones using the above tactics.....

Say what you will but all of this stuff is true.

Lol dropshotting and halo jumping work great that's why you see pros do it...don't be mad cause your bad. Get glad!
#10roach06Posted 10/1/2013 2:36:42 AM
TC is mad because he is terrible at COD.

/thread.
---
GT: Roach4488
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6