The REAL reason why CoD games are just getting worse.....

#31FlashCannonPosted 10/3/2013 8:39:42 PM
because the community seems to keep getting worse with each new incarnation. the games are intentionally made to keep "pros" or seasoned players playing, but add different BS each game to keep all the bads happy.

the bads are clearly catered to while everyone that actually tries to do good simply for the sake of doing things to the best of their abilitiy barely get enough things in each game to keep them interested.
---
XBL:GT: YuriPRime01
#32FeelMyBladePosted 10/4/2013 12:42:08 PM
Of course, they should have left deathstreak in this game. This way the Bads won't be catered to.
---
Best CoD4 player here. Currently Playing: Blops 2, GTAV.
Rarity is the best Pony. Brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-45
#33Mumble_Posted 10/5/2013 3:59:48 PM
The removal of stopping power resulted in the rise of the camper.
---
Perfection is perfected.
#34tabby3Posted 10/5/2013 7:11:54 PM
Astro_B0mb posted...
Assmad?

Gold.
#35elchris79Posted 10/5/2013 7:24:50 PM
If anything this proves games are becoming less camping oriented. If you are a child and don't assume camping means run around like an epileptic on shock treatment. Blops 1 was the most camp friendly game in the series. And I mean that as a compliment. Camp as in take a position, get a kill or two, change a position. BUILD a killstreak. Blops 2 doesn't reward idiots as much as it penalises strategy.
#36RS_YELARAKAPosted 10/5/2013 7:47:12 PM
NemesisOgreKing posted...
Lol, no.

CoD is terrible because the fanbase is filled with trolls, whiny entitled baby's who complain about everything
being too OP and OU plus everybody and their mother camps, and the Elitists douches who scoff at anyone who
Plays the game just slightly different then them.

Spot on
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
How Bout Them Denver Broncos!!
#37cifer520Posted 10/5/2013 8:51:19 PM
elchris79 posted...
If anything this proves games are becoming less camping oriented. If you are a child and don't assume camping means run around like an epileptic on shock treatment. Blops 1 was the most camp friendly game in the series. And I mean that as a compliment. Camp as in take a position, get a kill or two, change a position. BUILD a killstreak. Blops 2 doesn't reward idiots as much as it penalises strategy.

The Modern Warfare games are better for camping. Treyarch likes to build circular maps. Ironically their most popular map Nuketown is a barebones template for the MW style.
#38FeelMyBladePosted 10/5/2013 9:23:32 PM
This game actually tries to combat camping.

Includes changes on Ghost. EMP grenades working through walls. MMS, etc.

Agree with cifer, the MW series had some pretty bad camping.
---
Best CoD4 player here. Currently Playing: Blops 2, GTAV.
Rarity is the best Pony. Brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-45
#39startedONatariPosted 10/6/2013 3:42:10 PM
red ass?
#40elchris79Posted 10/6/2013 4:16:18 PM
cifer520 posted...
elchris79 posted...

The Modern Warfare games are better for camping. Treyarch likes to build circular maps. Ironically their most popular map Nuketown is a barebones template for the MW style.

Yeah dude, that was sort of my point. When I referred to blops 1 I meant camping as in the whiny dbag complainers ie: 'you knew I was coming and waited for me, killed me then moved off. CAMPER!!!'

There's no doubt that MW games rewarded literally sitting in one place until you died. The perks that made you totally immune to killstreaks, the extra health, the GLs that allowed you to sit in one place and just spam a choke point...