Match Making? Is it Real? TLTR.

#1Bad_BricksPosted 9/30/2013 11:56:17 PM
Just played a few TDM matches with my Clan but we had 2 friends in our party that where no Prestige lvl 12 and 15 with very bad KDís 0.12 and 0.15! I and most of my clan are master prestige with KDís over 2 but every match we played in this game was with no prestige players with very bad KDís? 3 games in TDM I went 33-1, 22-1 23-1, ???? Every round I had 3 Stealth Chops!???

WTF??? Is there really match making or am I crazy?

Honestly these players where Very Bad, 1v1 gun match you could be blind and still winÖ Wtf?

Opinions Please! Feedback?

I am not this good, I am slow, but Wow all games with noobs? Why? I have over 40,000 Kills and a 3.20+ KD TDM? Ö WTF is going on here????
#2Mr_SchickadancePosted 10/1/2013 5:48:00 AM
Maybe the game was taking your low KD team mates into account?

I guess to make it truly fair, the game would have to average all the KDs in your party and match that with a block of 6 other people with similar skill level.

I'm not sure how any of this works, but I have heard that it helps to have poor players being your party leader when searching for matches. This can get you a lobby full of bad players.

But I'm not sure if that is in fact true, or just baloney.
---
"What? Their health recharges? And the bullets don't even work. How r*****ed."--My MOM in reference to Call of Duty.
#3spamhairPosted 10/1/2013 8:55:47 AM
When you are in a party the connection works better for the party, so chances are you were playing a bunch of laggy people. Did you check their K/D on their Playercards?
---
"Hayters gonna hayte," said in response to David Hayter not voicing Snake in MGSV.
#4roach06Posted 10/1/2013 9:32:30 AM
Also, since taking a break for over a month I have noticed a fairly large decline in good players.
---
GT: Roach4488
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#5darkshadowmasterPosted 10/1/2013 9:34:00 AM
roach06 posted...
Also, since taking a break for over a month I have noticed a fairly large decline in good players.

While I wouldn't say "decline in good players" since I really never saw many anyway I have noticed that I'm now playing with the same people repeatedly.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#6Silver17Posted 10/1/2013 1:21:16 PM
If you want real online issues, check out GTAO.

Anywhoo.. I could honestly care less about SBMM. Just keep putting me in games with people in my area and with similar connections and I'm happy...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#7FeelMyBladePosted 10/1/2013 1:23:51 PM
Silver17 posted...

Anywhoo.. I could honestly care less about SBMM. Just keep putting me in games with people in my area and with similar connections and I'm happy...

To be honest, every big titled games usually have online issues the first couple of weeks.

D3 was the worst I have experienced.
---
Best CoD4 player here. Currently Playing: Blops 2, GTAV.
Rarity is the best Pony. Brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-44
#8darkshadowmasterPosted 10/1/2013 1:47:22 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...

To be honest, every big titled games usually have online issues the first couple of weeks.

D3 was the worst I have experienced.

Haven't had any issues whatsoever with D3, but Defiance is still having issues almost 6 months later.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#9Astro_B0mbPosted 10/1/2013 1:48:47 PM
Silver17 posted...

GTA isnt the first game to have online issues day one
---
#lilbismyfriend2013