AoA(Army of Assassins) looking for new members(real gamers)for ps3 and ps4

#1Powerpound14Posted 10/1/2013 8:41:27 PM
My Name is rich cser i started AoA (Army of Assassins) 7 years ago and im always looking
for new members we only operate on ps3 going to ps4 on nov 15. we are a group of serious
passionate gamers.we strive for the best we help each other we work hard and destroy the Competition.Hacking and cheating will not be tolerated and dead Members will Be Kicked

When You Join AoA Your with us and no one else Period.

AoA Can Give you three things

Friends to back you up

experience to make you better

a badass reputation

we are Stopping recruiting on Nov 1 for ps3 and resuming on Nov 15 for PS4.

AoA Will Be Moving to Call of Duty Ghosts as its next Clan Game On ps4

There are two Requirements you need to have to tryout for AoA.

Any Applicant that trys out for AoA Must be 14 Years of age and have no less than 350 trophies on Psn

This is a serious brotherhood of guys. we dont want any "Casual gamers" or people who just

"like to play video games" We Want Die Hard Loyal Gamers

if you wish to contact me my psn is (Powerpound14) or you can contact me on here or on

the AoA Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/174235759400007/
#2gunho7Posted 10/1/2013 8:57:59 PM
Sorry, this board belongs to the 69 YOLO swaggers
---
GT: steven the show
Munch Emm is bad
#3lderivedxPosted 10/1/2013 9:06:32 PM
what
---
Derive's posts are like orgasms... that actually revolve around logic and reasoning. I enjoy reading them. - MIxeD
#4LerthyrPosted 10/1/2013 9:25:10 PM
not sure if srs
---
okay seriously, wtf is an elite jockey. is that like the leader of those stupid zombies that jump on you in left 4 dead 2? -supercoolisaac
#5WorstSniperEverPosted 10/1/2013 9:41:36 PM
My name is WorstSniperEver.

I have a 212 SPM and a solid .78 KD. I like to run Grip because I can really feel that 2%, and I think VSAT is for sissies. My weapons of choice are resolve, courage, and determination and I like to rush objectives in a predictable pattern with my trusty Smoke Grenade as back-up. My talents include poor aim, conveniently lining-up with team-mates for those hostile Double Kills, taking Semtex to the face, and a proficiency at dropping the ball in general.

I am 28 years old. I don't have a PS3 or any Trophies but I do have a cat. If you let me on your team I can promise to bring my 'A game' to every match and ultimately end-up being the propellant for high-end enemy streaks. In Black Ops 2 I like to think that every time a teammate gets points for shooting down a Lodestar or Stealth Chopper, they think of me.

Lastly, I am exceedingly good at failing in 1v1 gunfights despite my 'get up and go' attitude, and so I can promise to bring plenty of spectacular game-losing kill-cams to my team-mates' television screens.

I hope I meet the requirements to join your team.

Excelsior!
---
Sniper... He's a wordsmith that verbally slaughters others, but in a more passive and logical way. - Lerthyr
Damn, Lerth was right about you. - HamJabroni
#6L4DMalusPosted 10/2/2013 3:37:05 AM
Oh look, another clan leader claiming to be amazing when their clan population is filled with Justin Bieber fanboys with a .50 K/D. PS3 boards are that way good sir
---
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi
Not changing this signature until Nightmare Creatures gets a reboot. Started 5/24/2013
#7elitewarrior500Posted 10/2/2013 5:49:35 AM
WorstSniperEver posted...

I have a 212 SPM and a solid .78 KD. I like to run Grip because I can really feel that 2%, and I think VSAT is for sissies. My weapons of choice are resolve, courage, and determination and I like to rush objectives in a predictable pattern with my trusty Smoke Grenade as back-up. My talents include poor aim, conveniently lining-up with team-mates for those hostile Double Kills, taking Semtex to the face, and a proficiency at dropping the ball in general.

I am 28 years old. I don't have a PS3 or any Trophies but I do have a cat. If you let me on your team I can promise to bring my 'A game' to every match and ultimately end-up being the propellant for high-end enemy streaks. In Black Ops 2 I like to think that every time a teammate gets points for shooting down a Lodestar or Stealth Chopper, they think of me.

Lastly, I am exceedingly good at failing in 1v1 gunfights despite my 'get up and go' attitude, and so I can promise to bring plenty of spectacular game-losing kill-cams to my team-mates' television screens.

Excelsior!

LOL this just made my morning
---
GT: LegendaryFalco
oh ok
#8ShadowUmbreon42Posted 10/2/2013 8:16:10 AM
why u do dis
---
Being yourself is the greatest thing. Do not let anyone tell you different.
GT: BlackBeartic
#9f41lurizerPosted 10/2/2013 8:25:40 AM
elitewarrior500 posted...
WorstSniperEver posted...

Excelsior!

LOL this just made my morning

Ye thanks dude im sitting through a super boring lecture this was amazing.

I would also like to point out that they are recruiting on the xbox 360 board lmfao.

I bet these kids all go negative and are bad.
---
My 1st double swarm nuclear http://youtu.be/PJzX2zWbWk0 gt: f41lurizer
the knifes in this game are coated in a very potent poison called bull **** - thebest99
#10majorgalaxyPosted 10/2/2013 9:02:55 AM
why post this on the 360 board?

joke topic

and wonderful post made by sniper
---
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." - Geroge Orwell
GT:MayorofEarth2