I have one LMG left to gold... The QBB D:

#1bloodreignnPosted 10/3/2013 4:21:54 PM
And I thought the HAMR was bad. xD The QBB is horrible.
---
Gamertag - xbloodreignn
#2WorstSniperEverPosted 10/3/2013 4:26:11 PM
HAMR isn't bad.

You're bad.

Alas, I jest. HAMR just takes some getting used to. He got me my first Frenzy Kill, he's farthest along in my Headshot camos, and he's gotten me to the top of Domination scoreboards on more than one occasion with double-digit Defends.

The QBB...? Well... don't know what to tell you. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you though :D
---
Sniper... He's a wordsmith that verbally slaughters others, but in a more passive and logical way. - Lerthyr
Damn, Lerth was right about you. - HamJabroni
#3bloodreignn(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2013 4:30:14 PM
That's why I said thought. xD I realize now that the HAMR isn't too bad when comparing to QBB. After I put Stock, Quickdraw and Grip in the HAMR, it was great.
---
Gamertag - xbloodreignn
#4WorstSniperEverPosted 10/3/2013 4:32:05 PM
I've never been good with the QBB. My friend uses it quite a bit and does pretty well with it, but then again he also rocks the KSG like a pro - and every time I bring that damn thing to a gunfight I'd be better-off just walking up to the enemy and asking 'please sir, may I have another?'.
---
Sniper... He's a wordsmith that verbally slaughters others, but in a more passive and logical way. - Lerthyr
Damn, Lerth was right about you. - HamJabroni
#5OrlandoMagicianPosted 10/3/2013 6:31:13 PM
I just play hardcore for the QBB, but then again the MK48 is easily best since it's a one hit kill at any range. I use eo tech and stock and hope for the best. It is hard to justify using it if you're comfortable with the HAMR since its sights are decent and its range is decent.
#6bloodreignn(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2013 7:21:55 PM
I've gotten the headshot challenges complete. Now I just need the longshots, kills, double kills and bloodthirsty medals.
---
Gamertag - xbloodreignn
#7f41lurizerPosted 10/3/2013 7:25:52 PM
bloodreignn posted...
I've gotten the headshot challenges complete. Now I just need the longshots, kills, double kills and bloodthirsty medals.

You have done the hardest part.

It was sharpshooter when I got a frenzy kill with a silenced QBB
Tried it in pubs
*WTF IS THIS S*** NEVER USING IT AGAIN!!!*
---
My 1st double swarm nuclear http://youtu.be/PJzX2zWbWk0 gt: f41lurizer
the knifes in this game are coated in a very potent poison called bull **** - thebest99
#8FlashCannonPosted 10/3/2013 8:35:51 PM
want a fun QBB? Rapid-fire, laser sight, extended mag. i use this setup when i'm just BSing and don't really want to try with it. one of my favorite setups. the sound it makes cause of how fast it flings out bullets is enough to get your blood pumped.
---
XBL:GT: YuriPRime01
#9Frost_MirrorPosted 10/3/2013 8:39:18 PM
Funny, the QBB was my first golden LMG

Stock QuickDraw lightweight I guess suppressor if you want assurance.
---
Official Goofy of the KH3 boards
Deal with it.
#10bloodreignn(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2013 8:50:13 PM
Can't use attachments.
---
Gamertag - xbloodreignn