I have one LMG left to gold... The QBB D:

#11bloodreignn(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2013 8:56:45 PM
So I have enough money to buy one map pack. Which one should I buy?
---
Gamertag - xbloodreignn
#12FlashCannonPosted 10/3/2013 8:57:45 PM
if you can't use attachments, then a shield is nice. gives you more time to aim and not fear for your life.

i recommend playing HC to get any and all weapons gold/diamond. in HC there is less BS and levels the playing field for every weapon.

QBB-no attachments
LW/ghost
cold-blooded
dex/tac-mask
fill in the rest.

QBB-no perks
shield
concussionx2
shockx2

or you can be a man and do both and only have the QBB with a shield. just grind for it. don't care about your KDR don't care about doing good, just mindlessly use the weapon till you're good.
---
XBL:GT: YuriPRime01
#13FlashCannonPosted 10/3/2013 9:02:54 PM
bloodreignn posted...
So I have enough money to buy one map pack. Which one should I buy?

you got the one that gives you the peacekeeper?
---
#14FlashCannonPosted 10/3/2013 9:04:02 PM
if you have the peacekeeper, i'd recommend getting any map DLC that doesn't have the map "Cove."
---
#15bloodreignn(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2013 9:30:52 PM
I had the Revolution pack (Peacekeeper one) on the PS3, but I didn't use the Peacekeeper much.
---
Gamertag - xbloodreignn
#16bloodreignn(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2013 9:40:13 PM
Which pack has the least camper-friendly maps but still has a good Zombies map. (Take note that I've played every Zombie map, but haven't played any Apocalypse or Vengeance maps)
---
Gamertag - xbloodreignn
#17f41lurizerPosted 10/3/2013 10:49:02 PM
bloodreignn posted...
Which pack has the least camper-friendly maps but still has a good Zombies map. (Take note that I've played every Zombie map, but haven't played any Apocalypse or Vengeance maps)

The last map pack I would not recommend for multiplayer. Dig and Pod are some of the worst maps ever to be created.

I would say vengance because it has some good multiplayer maps that are anti camping (rush, cove) and has a fun zombies map (buried)
---
My 1st double swarm nuclear http://youtu.be/PJzX2zWbWk0 gt: f41lurizer
the knifes in this game are coated in a very potent poison called bull **** - thebest99
#18bloodreignn(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2013 10:55:29 PM
Better question... Should I buy a CoD with less bull**** in it or spend money on a game that makes my stress level rise at the point where I wanna walk out on the street and punch the first person that looks at me funny?
---
Gamertag - xbloodreignn
#19Silver17Posted 10/3/2013 11:57:28 PM
bloodreignn posted...
And I thought the HAMR was bad. xD The QBB is horrible.

I hate to be the guy to say, "I told you so"

BUT

"I TOLD YOU SO".

Anywhoo.... Like I said from the HAMR thread, the HAMR isn't as good as the MK or LSAT, but once you start using the QBB, yeah..... you wish you were still using the HAMR.

Expect your K/D to suffer a bit with the QBB. It SUCKS, and sadly you just need to grind it out if you want that LMG diamond... :(
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#20Silver17Posted 10/4/2013 12:00:31 AM
bloodreignn posted...
I've gotten the headshot challenges complete. Now I just need the longshots, kills, double kills and bloodthirsty medals.

Do the Longshots on HC TDM. If you get Standoff or Carrier you might even get all 10 done in one match. Plus you'll probably rack up some double kills there too.

As for your remaining double kills and BT, just do FFA. It's gonna be a grind, but IMO it's the best way to go for the remaining challenges...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)