YouTube Channel? (Black Ops 2 Video).

#11Tabor21(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 10:35:42 AM
darkshadowmaster posted...
Tabor21 posted...

Did you watch any of my videos?

No but I don't watch anything on Youtube unless it's something funny. Just not the kind of person that cares about watching someone else play a video game.

I was simply responding to the "if you sub me I'll sub you" thing.

Watch the Hitler video I linked! It's funny. Let me know what you think of it, honestly!

I just always receive YouTube messages saying, "ZOMG, CAN YOU LIKE ONE OF VIDEOS!!!!!1111" even though I only have almost 500 subscribers. I thought I was being helpful here.

For what its worth, no one has subscribed to me based on this thread. ;)

But seriously, watch the Hitler video I linked. It's short.
---
My YouTube Channel, which includes TABOR TIME videos, can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/BabyNolan1984?feature=mhee
#12HamJabroniPosted 10/16/2013 12:57:22 PM
Tabor21 posted...
darkshadowmaster posted...
Tabor21 posted...

Did you watch any of my videos?

No but I don't watch anything on Youtube unless it's something funny. Just not the kind of person that cares about watching someone else play a video game.

I was simply responding to the "if you sub me I'll sub you" thing.

Watch the Hitler video I linked! It's funny. Let me know what you think of it, honestly!

I just always receive YouTube messages saying, "ZOMG, CAN YOU LIKE ONE OF VIDEOS!!!!!1111" even though I only have almost 500 subscribers. I thought I was being helpful here.

For what its worth, no one has subscribed to me based on this thread. ;)

But seriously, watch the Hitler video I linked. It's short.

Yeah you're not unique at all. You're advertising your video on a forum thread...
---
Here at SniperCo. we aim to please.
Because we sure as Hell can't aim to hit. -WorstSniperEver.
#13Tabor21(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 12:58:56 PM
Where is one supposed to advertise at, curiously?

I suppose I could be like one of those random 5-year-old's that post "ZOMG SUBSCRIBE TO ME" on a popular YouTuber's page. Of course, I am not.

Tell me then, Mr. YouTube sensation genius, how does one gain subscribers if he cannot advertise?
---
My YouTube Channel, which includes TABOR TIME videos, can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/BabyNolan1984?feature=mhee
#14WorstSniperEverPosted 10/16/2013 1:05:17 PM
Tabor21 posted...

I suppose I could be like one of those random 5-year-old's that post "ZOMG SUBSCRIBE TO ME" on a popular YouTuber's page. Of course, I am not.

Tell me then, Mr. YouTube sensation genius, how does one gain subscribers if he cannot advertise?

Run mainstream videos that stand a chance of being searched for, is my assumption. All of the YouTube channels I've subscribed to have just been from me searching for something, finding a channel that has several videos that interest me, and then subscribing.

And I did watch the Hitler video. "Real men eat bacon, not wrap it around their f****** gun." That part cracked me up.
---
Sniper... He's a wordsmith that verbally slaughters others, but in a more passive and logical way. - Lerthyr
Damn, Lerth was right about you. - HamJabroni
#15HamJabroniPosted 10/16/2013 1:53:12 PM
WorstSniperEver posted...
Tabor21 posted...

Run mainstream videos that stand a chance of being searched for, is my assumption. All of the YouTube channels I've subscribed to have just been from me searching for something, finding a channel that has several videos that interest me, and then subscribing.

And I did watch the Hitler video. "Real men eat bacon, not wrap it around their f****** gun." That part cracked me up.

If you produce good content, it will come naturally.
---
Here at SniperCo. we aim to please.
Because we sure as Hell can't aim to hit. -WorstSniperEver.
#16Ryan2588Posted 10/16/2013 2:43:01 PM
People really need to learn how to grow their channels on their own..Doing this doesn't help you at all unfortunately...
---
XBLGT-Blaze2588
Youtube.com/Blaze2588
#17Roach_ManPosted 10/16/2013 6:16:57 PM
I like your videos! You seem like a very nice guy. +1 subscriber
---
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6123995648/hAFD64AB9/
http://i.imgur.com/QQopgNl.gif
#18spamhairPosted 10/16/2013 7:25:45 PM
Tabor21 posted...
HamJabroni posted...
Tabor21 posted...
I'm just looking to expand my subscriber base. If anyone wants to subscribe to me, I will subscribe right back to you. I constantly am watching and liking others' videos, so if you want some free advertising and you have YouTube, let's help each other out! I have approximately 500 subscribers currently, so I hopefully can assist you (if you assist me)!

Here's the link to my latest video (it's short). If you like it, subscribe and again, I will subscribe back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXiUSQcK-2E

Feel free to let me know what you think if you do watch any of my videos. I can take criticism.

Yeah no.

I said I could take criticism, but grammatically incorrect criticism is not acceptable! If you're going to act like a willy wankin' wiss-wog, at least do it in a more appropriate fashion.

Wow. That's a super diss, man!!
---
"Hayters gonna hayte," said in response to David Hayter not voicing Snake in MGSV.