#3thebest99Posted 10/17/2013 10:35:46 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/65835038

this
---
New Commentary! 9/16/13-http://youtu.be/qeFLEUsqpMg
#4EdwardDarkstarPosted 10/17/2013 10:51:51 PM
maleman24 posted...
i want a streak like VSAT but lasts the whole game

I want a streak like Swarm, but with AC-130s.
---
A beast of the night... I am DARKSTAR!
You may shake in terror now.
#5Silver17Posted 10/17/2013 11:02:40 PM
EdwardDarkstar posted...
maleman24 posted...
i want a streak like VSAT but lasts the whole game

I want a streak like Swarm, but with AC-130s.

^ Like we don't have enough rage quitting issues as it is already...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#6WorstSniperEverPosted 10/17/2013 11:12:39 PM
I want them to take sniper rifles off of the gun list and make them into a streak instead.

Your guy raises a walkie-talkie to call in sniper support, and then the view shifts from your soldier to a guy setting up on some vantage point (rooftop probably, or a hill off of the map, or even a chopper - probably deployed to a legal spot you choose akin to a lightning strike) with a .50 cal rifle and probably a tripod. For the duration of the streak you get to snipe the living Hell out of the enemy team. And if you'd rather, you can let the AI control your sniper instead to keep you free and in the game (such as if the enemy team hides indoors from your scope). Make this Sniper a low-tier streak, and for a high-tier streak make a whole Sniper Squad (you can control one, the AI controls the other three, deployed like a lightning strike as well).

Make sniper rifles be utilized how they truly would be, instead of letting guys fire off .50 cals from the hip like it ain't no thing.

And an RC Swarm. That'd be hilarious. "RC Swarm inbound! Get to high ground!"
---
Sniper... He's a wordsmith that verbally slaughters others, but in a more passive and logical way. - Lerthyr
Damn, Lerth was right about you. - HamJabroni
#7EdwardDarkstarPosted 10/18/2013 2:55:30 AM
WorstSniperEver posted...
I want them to take sniper rifles off of the gun list and make them into a streak instead.

Your guy raises a walkie-talkie to call in sniper support, and then the view shifts from your soldier to a guy setting up on some vantage point (rooftop probably, or a hill off of the map, or even a chopper - probably deployed to a legal spot you choose akin to a lightning strike) with a .50 cal rifle and probably a tripod. For the duration of the streak you get to snipe the living Hell out of the enemy team. And if you'd rather, you can let the AI control your sniper instead to keep you free and in the game (such as if the enemy team hides indoors from your scope). Make this Sniper a low-tier streak, and for a high-tier streak make a whole Sniper Squad (you can control one, the AI controls the other three, deployed like a lightning strike as well).

Sounds a bit like a description of the Ghosts Heli Sniper pointstreak.
---
A beast of the night... I am DARKSTAR!
You may shake in terror now.
#8HamJabroniPosted 10/18/2013 3:46:45 AM
EdwardDarkstar posted...

I'm pretty sure support is even deadlier than it was in mw3
---
Here at SniperCo. we aim to please.
Because we sure as Hell can't aim to hit. -WorstSniperEver.
#9WorstSniperEverPosted 10/18/2013 8:53:52 AM
EdwardDarkstar posted...

Awesome.

I honestly have no clue as to what 99% of the streaks in Ghosts are.
---
Sniper... He's a wordsmith that verbally slaughters others, but in a more passive and logical way. - Lerthyr
Damn, Lerth was right about you. - HamJabroni
#10SparkItUpPosted 10/23/2013 1:19:39 AM
Dogs on rollerskates that have C4 attached to them

/topic
---
http://youtu.be/Mke9EHMQMYI
Did you stand to close to the fire, like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone...