Watch & weep you casuals...

#11GiglioroninomPosted 10/22/2013 8:01:26 PM
But. I love my PC and my console. And I play Dota 2 and CS:S/CS:GO. And I don't argue about which is better because they both have pros and cons. 0_o
---
Steam - xGIGLIORONINOM
GT - BBY52
#12flame030191Posted 10/22/2013 8:05:55 PM
Giglioroninom posted...
But. I love my PC and my console. And I play Dota 2 and CS:S/CS:GO. And I don't argue about which is better because they both have pros and cons. 0_o

Well then you're a casual!
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame Wii U: That_Guy_Flame
Call of Duty 2 is still the best of the series.
#13GiglioroninomPosted 10/22/2013 8:22:02 PM
flame030191 posted...
Giglioroninom posted...

Well then you're a casual!

U WOT M8? I SPENT OVER 12 HRS ON DOTA W/ NO XP AN U CALL ME A CASUAL? Nah I don't really care because I spend more time trying to get better at recording than I do with video games. /stealthbrag
---
Steam - xGIGLIORONINOM
GT - BBY52
#14BlocktopusPosted 10/22/2013 8:48:18 PM
fatclemenza posted...
So owning lots of other games = hardcore gamer? I'm so confused over this whole 'hardcore vs casual' stuff lol

I don't see it as casual vs. hardcore. Its more casual vs. non-casual, or maybe casual vs. traditional.

In my opinion, casual gamers are the ones who who have just started gaming in the past few years, and only play CoD, sports games, iOS games, etc.

i've been playing games since I was 4 (19 now) and I consider myself a casual gamer. I have a ton of games, probably too many. i'm more casual than i was a year ago though, i barely have time for games now :<
---
http://i.imgur.com/f09dfvV.jpg
#15MG42_CHEFPosted 10/22/2013 11:40:06 PM
WorstSniperEver posted...
So owning lots of other games = hardcore gamer? I'm so confused over this whole 'hardcore vs casual' stuff lol

If Call of Duty is for casuals, then what games are for hardcore? And the first person to say "lmfao Battlefield, stupid" is getting the taste slapped from their virtual mouth.

No, a hardcore gamer is someone who doesn't solely focus on a single genre or series of games. Gamers are people that want to play a diverse amount of games because they appreciate what has been made by the devs and they love to play videogames.

Casual gamers play relatively few games and usually stick to a single genre or series. CoD gamers are basically bros that like to play a competitive game that sates their 'bloodlust'. Pro gamers usually stick to a single genre because they can make money off of it.

It isn't a bad thing to be a casual gamer, it is more so the implications for us hardcore gamers that have large libraries and crave new IPs instead of rehashes. This is why so many people are saying that CoD is dying because it is down to rehashing the same ideas. It's still fun for awhile, but it will eventually lead to frustration forcing the controller down.
---
"I loved throwing cans of flatulance at people sitting in corners. Even the hitmarker noise sounded like a fart. I will also miss those days." -aj4x94
#16lderivedxPosted 10/23/2013 10:07:52 AM
MG42_CHEF posted...
No, a hardcore gamer is someone who doesn't solely focus on a single genre or series of games. Gamers are people that want to play a diverse amount of games because they appreciate what has been made by the devs and they love to play videogames.

Why does it matter who is/isn't a "hardcore" gamer?
---
XD your logic is beyond flawless. In fact, it's so far beyond flawless that it's gone full circle and become completely moronic. - Burnzie
#17lderivedxPosted 10/23/2013 10:14:51 AM(edited)
Watching the video and reading the comments, TC is a very angry pseudointellectual.
---
You hate even numbers? Are you one of those people that only eats certain colors of M&Ms? -skiergamer23
GT: i derive dx
#18BlocktopusPosted 10/23/2013 10:14:37 AM
lderivedx posted...
MG42_CHEF posted...

Why does it matter who is/isn't a "hardcore" gamer?

because internet logic says if you aren't maximum hardcore you're a pleb
---
http://i.imgur.com/f09dfvV.jpg
#19iROCK95Posted 10/23/2013 10:15:09 AM
This makes me miss competitive GoW :(
#20RawringAirPosted 10/23/2013 10:18:24 AM
TC you're bad I don't know why you made this awful video but please do us all a favor and never post on my board again

thanks
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox