Lets be real. The quickdraw + dexterity combo is the best in the business

#1known2FAILPosted 10/23/2013 6:32:16 AM
If you throw in stock then you are way more lethal. The faster you are on target the better. If you pull are on target faster than anyone while being hard to hit, stock, and you don't have major visual kick, toughness, then you will win most of your gun battles even with the lag. I know many of you don't like dexterity but it is invaluable and used often for a reason. Even if you are camping somewhere when it isn't useful when someone does run up on you while you re-position dexterity can be the deciding factor in keeping your killstreak or losing it.

This is all my opinion of course based on trial and error. Plus when my friends recommend what to use to do better and I tell them this their scores increase greatly... Depending on the skill I guess.
---
I knew FMGs would be OP before the game came out:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995751-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/59204323
#2Mr_SchickadancePosted 10/23/2013 6:51:07 AM
I think if you add lightweight to that it makes you even more of a threat.

Lately I've been using the Kap-40 with just lightweight and I've been doing well. (obviously that class is built on speed).

If I paired that with dexterity and quickdraw, that'd be pretty awesome!
---
"What? Their health recharges? And the bullets don't even work. How r*****ed."--My MOM in reference to Call of Duty.
#3Dastan093Posted 10/23/2013 7:39:23 AM
Pretty much what I run on my GOTO class.

Skorpion EVO
Tac45
Stock/QD
LW
Scav
Dex
Semtex
Smoke

Deadly isn't the word.
---
Gaming since 2006 - PSN & Steam: Darkhawk16e - 360 Gamertag: River Tam SG - I enjoy the gaming without raging :D
#4QualiTPosted 10/23/2013 7:53:10 AM
It's because stock and quickdraw were perks in the other games, and (imo) should have been perks here, but for some reason Treyarch decided to make them attachments, and instead make perks like hardwired and fast hands exist.
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
#5maleman24Posted 10/23/2013 8:29:26 AM
Who doesn't like Dexterity? It's almost god-tier
---
-== Unity in Creativity ==-
The One True Glorious Leader Of The GFAQ's Chat
#6AaronHutchPosted 10/23/2013 8:49:26 AM
its called exploiting lag and its not new

look what happens when you shoot someone in BF3. they start hopping like a bunny and its impossible to hit them
---
"Men hate marriage because they grow tired of being told there's something fundamentally wrong with them."
#7L4DMalusPosted 10/23/2013 8:51:51 AM
Smoke + Dual Band would like a word with you
---
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi
Not changing this signature until Nightmare Creatures gets a reboot. Started 5/24/2013
#8DepreceV2Posted 10/23/2013 9:33:47 AM
L4DMalus posted...
Smoke + Dual Band would like a word with you

overrated
---
It's amazing how every time you open your mouth you prove you're an idiot! ~Vegeta
#9spamhairPosted 10/23/2013 2:23:46 PM
Not unless you have toughness. If a bullet hits you, then all of a sudden you are no where close to the target anymore.
---
"Hayters gonna hayte," said in response to David Hayter not voicing Snake in MGSV.
#10known2FAIL(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 6:51:42 PM
spamhair posted...
Not unless you have toughness. If a bullet hits you, then all of a sudden you are no where close to the target anymore.

I think u are overexaggerating. I know toughness is valuable but u make it like if u get hit by a bullet it is game over because u are shooting at the sky when u aren't.
---
I knew FMGs would be OP before the game came out:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995751-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/59204323