Your worst spawn experiences in COD. Let's hear 'em.

#1aj4x94Posted 10/23/2013 9:27:38 AM
MW3:

-Bakara: I died from a Stealth Bomber.......only to immediately spawn right into the path of it and die from another row of ordinance.

-Arkaden: I spawn right next to a live grenade, with predictable results.

Black Ops II

This. Shown from three angles for your convenience.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEOmG1uuuyg
---
Playing: Hotline Miami, System Shock 2, GTA V, Siren Blood Curse, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Splinter Cell Blacklist
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94
#2RawringAirPosted 10/23/2013 9:29:28 AM
every spawn ever
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox
#3SnickleseedPosted 10/23/2013 9:32:38 AM
There have been waaay too many s***ty spawns to count
---
i7 3770 | 8GB | Agility3 120GB SSD | 2TB HD | HD5850 | HX520w | CM Centurion 5
#4darkshadowmasterPosted 10/23/2013 9:34:56 AM
MW3

Died to a SB on Dome, to spawn and immidiately be killed by an exploding barrel, to be spawned again and killed by the same SB.

Partially my fault for spamming the respawn button, but I couldn't help but sit there with a stupid look on my face trying to figure out if that seriously just happened.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#5aj4x94(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 9:38:40 AM
darkshadowmaster posted...
MW3

Died to a SB on Dome, to spawn and immidiately be killed by an exploding barrel, to be spawned again and killed by the same SB.

Partially my fault for spamming the respawn button, but I couldn't help but sit there with a stupid look on my face trying to figure out if that seriously just happened.

Oh god, I hated Dome. I spawned into the path of a Predator Missile too many times on that map.

And those damn cars and barrels are horrible. I actually spawned right on top of a lit barrel once. I almost broke my controller that day.
---
Playing: Hotline Miami, System Shock 2, GTA V, Siren Blood Curse, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Splinter Cell Blacklist
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94
#6darkshadowmasterPosted 10/23/2013 9:47:13 AM
aj4x94 posted...

Oh god, I hated Dome. I spawned into the path of a Predator Missile too many times on that map.

And those damn cars and barrels are horrible. I actually spawned right on top of a lit barrel once. I almost broke my controller that day.

You should be very, VERY happy if that only happened to you once. That right there was a repeated occurrence in MW3. I've even been killed by a fuse box that spontaneously combusted.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#7BipBapBamPosted 10/23/2013 9:47:42 AM
i spawned into the dying animation last week
---
Cowboy Bip Bop
#8f41lurizerPosted 10/23/2013 9:50:39 AM
BipBapBam posted...
i spawned into the dying animation last week

I just gave out the raspiest laugh in the world.
---
My 1stnuclear http://youtu.be/PJzX2zWbWk0 gt: f41lurizer
Get a Q-Troller with custom trigger stops and hair triggers today! vid: http://youtu.be/kBsyFVFXxDg
#9cifer520Posted 10/23/2013 12:12:50 PM
In the original Black Ops, I joined a game of Dom on Jungle and spawned in the swamp behind the ruins. Thing is, my team was spawn trapped by a chopper gunner. Quit the match about 20 seconds later with a score of 0 - 9.
#10DeViLXinCaRnATePosted 10/23/2013 12:20:59 PM
COD4 spawn trap on Bog after JAZZ put out his freaking montage. Everyone and their mother used the wall spawn kills.
---
"I don't know what impresses me more.The amount of knowledge this troll has, or how he uses it." <-- About me.