Your worst spawn experiences in COD. Let's hear 'em.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Your worst spawn experiences in COD. Let's hear 'em.

User Info: aj4x94

aj4x94
3 years ago#1
MW3:

-Bakara: I died from a Stealth Bomber.......only to immediately spawn right into the path of it and die from another row of ordinance.

-Arkaden: I spawn right next to a live grenade, with predictable results.

Black Ops II

This. Shown from three angles for your convenience.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEOmG1uuuyg
Playing: Hotline Miami, System Shock 2, GTA V, Siren Blood Curse, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Splinter Cell Blacklist
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94

User Info: RawringAir

RawringAir
3 years ago#2
every spawn ever
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox

User Info: Snickleseed

Snickleseed
3 years ago#3
There have been waaay too many s***ty spawns to count
i7 3770 | 8GB | Agility3 120GB SSD | 2TB HD | HD5850 | HX520w | CM Centurion 5

User Info: darkshadowmaster

darkshadowmaster
3 years ago#4
MW3

Died to a SB on Dome, to spawn and immidiately be killed by an exploding barrel, to be spawned again and killed by the same SB.

Partially my fault for spamming the respawn button, but I couldn't help but sit there with a stupid look on my face trying to figure out if that seriously just happened.
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

User Info: aj4x94

aj4x94
3 years ago#5
darkshadowmaster posted...
MW3

Died to a SB on Dome, to spawn and immidiately be killed by an exploding barrel, to be spawned again and killed by the same SB.

Partially my fault for spamming the respawn button, but I couldn't help but sit there with a stupid look on my face trying to figure out if that seriously just happened.

Oh god, I hated Dome. I spawned into the path of a Predator Missile too many times on that map.

And those damn cars and barrels are horrible. I actually spawned right on top of a lit barrel once. I almost broke my controller that day.
Playing: Hotline Miami, System Shock 2, GTA V, Siren Blood Curse, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Splinter Cell Blacklist
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94

User Info: darkshadowmaster

darkshadowmaster
3 years ago#6
aj4x94 posted...

Oh god, I hated Dome. I spawned into the path of a Predator Missile too many times on that map.

And those damn cars and barrels are horrible. I actually spawned right on top of a lit barrel once. I almost broke my controller that day.

You should be very, VERY happy if that only happened to you once. That right there was a repeated occurrence in MW3. I've even been killed by a fuse box that spontaneously combusted.
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
3 years ago#7
i spawned into the dying animation last week
Cowboy Bip Bop

User Info: f41lurizer

f41lurizer
3 years ago#8
BipBapBam posted...
i spawned into the dying animation last week

I just gave out the raspiest laugh in the world.
My 1stnuclear http://youtu.be/PJzX2zWbWk0 gt: f41lurizer
Get a Q-Troller with custom trigger stops and hair triggers today! vid: http://youtu.be/kBsyFVFXxDg

User Info: cifer520

cifer520
3 years ago#9
In the original Black Ops, I joined a game of Dom on Jungle and spawned in the swamp behind the ruins. Thing is, my team was spawn trapped by a chopper gunner. Quit the match about 20 seconds later with a score of 0 - 9.

User Info: DeViLXinCaRnATe

DeViLXinCaRnATe
3 years ago#10
COD4 spawn trap on Bog after JAZZ put out his freaking montage. Everyone and their mother used the wall spawn kills.
"I don't know what impresses me more.The amount of knowledge this troll has, or how he uses it." <-- About me.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Your worst spawn experiences in COD. Let's hear 'em.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
I hate you allDoggbreath29/24 12:14AM