Your worst spawn experiences in COD. Let's hear 'em.

#21NuclearHippoGTPosted 10/23/2013 7:02:46 PM
BO2

I died by a hard scope then when i respawned i literally never actually lived because the guy was spamming his tac knife button and messing around while walking and I spawned in his knife. Then when i respawned i got stuck by a random semtex..... I think i died a little bit inside while this happened to me...
#22AlaskanBluesPosted 10/23/2013 11:30:19 PM
Was over at friend's house and another mutual friend came over. He normally played PS3 MW2 and we were on the 360. First game he went to was an S&D on Karachi, hadn't spawned yet due to him adjusting sensitivity and control layout. "Let's do this," he says, hits spawn and gets hit by a noobtube from across the map immediately. Funniest thing I've seen happen to a friend of mine. That minute of complete confusion on his face... Totally priceless.
---
GT: Lethal Blues
#23AlexanaxelaPosted 10/23/2013 11:34:51 PM
lots of mw3 videos in here

speaking of which

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQMKkhKXQm4

you know the spawns are awful when you start out a match spawning within knifing distance of an enemy on one of the biggest maps in the game
---
There's no way I can pay you back, but my plan is to show you that i understand.
You are appreciated.
#24Silver17Posted 10/24/2013 2:17:58 AM
IMO there's nothing worse than the abused spawn glitch on Terminal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GJc6ugpXic

Skip to the 2:40 mark.

^ I lost track of how many times I killed people trying to do that, or the other spot across the hallway.

Terminal had no business being in MW3.

IMO Terminal (along with Nuketown) are overplayed stock thrash maps that should have never been re-released...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#25SnowDog80Posted 10/24/2013 11:36:06 AM
http://youtu.be/5XCML7mnbEg

I wish this was an isolated incident. But it's not as it's happened more than once.

(And yes, I know I shouldn't have died the first time since I stupidly reloaded when an enemy is right fricking in front if me in the open. Total brain fart... )
#26BALLGAMEDPosted 10/24/2013 11:38:26 AM
I spawned directly behind a teammate who had just spawned 1 second before me and took a sniper bullet to the head, since the sniper was just ADS'ing into our spawn.

Didn't even have time to move before COD game him his collateral.
---
B A L L G A M E D
GG Treyarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
#27godFORBIDjellyPosted 10/24/2013 11:54:51 AM
Way too many to remember the worst so I'll give you my most recent.

Domination. Nuketown. Kid on other team is camping his left side with a Target Finder and LMG and just holding down the trigger. I die on MY left side of the map and spawn right in front of this ass hat. Instant death. Spawn in the exact same spot, instant death. Spawn a third time 3 feet behind my two dead bodies, this kid is still holding down the trigger, third instant death.
Ragequit.
---
gmrtag~ A Red Werewolf
#28FeelMyBladePosted 10/24/2013 12:04:34 PM
CoD4: Playing Shipment with a team of randoms
MW2: Spawning into a Javelin
MW3: Dome
BO2: HQ on Nuketown
---
Best CoD4 player here. Currently Playing: Blops 2, GTAV Online.
Rarity is the best Pony. Brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-45
#29godFORBIDjellyPosted 10/24/2013 12:47:52 PM
Also, back during Cod 4's first month of release, I snapped my disk after I spawned and died three times to the same airstrike. I didn't play Cod 4 again for like 9 months.
---
gmrtag~ A Red Werewolf
#30Silver17Posted 10/24/2013 7:39:20 PM
godFORBIDjelly posted...
Also, back during Cod 4's first month of release, I snapped my disk after I spawned and died three times to the same airstrike. I didn't play Cod 4 again for like 9 months.

^ & There you have it folks.

People even snapped their COD4 disks...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)