If there was no lag, this game would be way too easy

#1fatclemenzaPosted 10/26/2013 12:00:30 PM
The artificial difficulty provided by lag, no matter how slight, is the only thing keeping better players from turning every inferior being into lunch meat every single time
---
http://i.imgur.com/zYPEYhl.png
#2ih0tfireiPosted 10/26/2013 12:05:48 PM
It's still doesn't mean the lag is acceptable.
---
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I
NNID - Hotfire
#3BipBapBamPosted 10/26/2013 12:10:12 PM
i would never die if there was no lag

i am that good
---
Cowboy Bip Bop
#4Pixel_fistPosted 10/26/2013 1:33:01 PM
umm I feast on good players despite lag. So im pretty sure id feast on the people posting about if there was no lag.
---
GT:Raging Toaster
FC: 0920-0347-5611
#5T_r_a_m_PPosted 10/26/2013 1:40:29 PM
fatclemenza posted...
only thing keeping better players from turning every inferior being into lunch meat every single time

Pixel_fist posted...
umm I feast on good players despite lag

Confirmed what TC was implying
---
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both.
#6Pixel_fistPosted 10/26/2013 2:07:57 PM
T_r_a_m_P posted...
fatclemenza posted...
only thing keeping better players from turning every inferior being into lunch meat every single time

Pixel_fist posted...

Depends on what context of lag you thought I was using. Kerplow!
---
#7SnickleseedPosted 10/26/2013 2:14:34 PM
We interrupt this topic to bring you a FOX News special report... it seems like someone has reportedly discovered that when two people are placed into competition with each other, with no external influences on the outcome of the competition, the person who is more skilled will almost certainly be the victor.

More to come on this remarkable development at 11.
---
i7 3770 | 8GB | Agility3 120GB SSD | 2TB HD | HD5850 | HX520w | CM Centurion 5
#8T_r_a_m_PPosted 10/26/2013 2:20:12 PM
Pixel_fist posted...
T_r_a_m_P posted...
fatclemenza posted...

Pixel_fist posted...

Depends on what context of lag you thought I was using. Kerplow!

And the plot thickens....the brilliance of lag. Who, what, where, when and wtf?
---
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both.
#9WorstSniperEverPosted 10/26/2013 2:24:53 PM
Snickleseed posted...
We interrupt this topic to bring you a FOX News special report... it seems like someone has reportedly discovered that when two people are placed into competition with each other, with no external influences on the outcome of the competition, the person who is more skilled will almost certainly be the victor.

Fighting the Frizzies, at eleven.
---
Sniper... He's a wordsmith that verbally slaughters others, but in a more passive and logical way. - Lerthyr
Damn, Lerth was right about you. - HamJabroni
#10Pixel_fistPosted 10/26/2013 2:28:22 PM
Snickleseed posted...

Sorry to interrupt your daily broadcast. We have come to learn that "Luck" or as less superstitious people call it, "Chance" plays a large role in many competitions. It has also come to our attention that there is concept called "Variables" that can somehow work in conjunction with this so called "Luck" or "Chance" that can make even the most skilled gentlemen and gentlewomen on the same playing level.

You may now return to you daily broadcast.
---