Worst community ever?

#1XxproknifaxXPosted 11/2/2013 10:48:52 PM
Little kids, trolls, fanboys, try-hards and trash-talkers make up 99% of the community.

My point is, apart from this forum, the rest of the people who play BO2 are pretty pleb.

A good example is your average casual gamer, who goes on just cause his friends play it.

Lol I have 80 friends, I play whatever the hell I want.
---
King of the Codept,Human Sentinel and the Warlord
#2BALLGAMEDPosted 11/2/2013 10:51:48 PM
Don't forget about the Nate 2.0's.
---
B A L L G A M E D
GG Treyarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
#3XxproknifaxX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 10:59:17 PM
BALLGAMED posted...
Don't forget about the Nate 2.0's.

Who is that?
---
#4LivingInPapayaPosted 11/2/2013 10:59:21 PM
XxproknifaxX posted...
Little kids, trolls, fanboys, try-hards and trash-talkers make up 99% of the community.

My point is, apart from this forum, the rest of the people who play BO2 are pretty pleb.

A good example is your average casual gamer, who goes on just cause his friends play it.

You sure about that?

CoD's community can be pretty lax sometimes - it's such a damn popular game that you're going to find all sorts, good and bad.

I just wish there were less griefers, trickshotters, people who corner-trap people and call it 'trolling'...
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#5XxproknifaxX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 11:01:24 PM
LivingInPapaya posted...
XxproknifaxX posted...

You sure about that?

CoD's community can be pretty lax sometimes - it's such a damn popular game that you're going to find all sorts, good and bad.

I just wish there were less griefers, trickshotters, people who corner-trap people and call it 'trolling'...

Basically all of the community is pretty nasty, I find that nice guy/girl once in a while but that just has to be my friend's friend Lol.
---
#6RawringAirPosted 11/2/2013 11:03:42 PM
league of legends
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox
#7XxproknifaxX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 11:10:44 PM
RawringAir posted...
league of legends

Sry I got lazy I meant LOL.
---
#8CYON97Posted 11/2/2013 11:12:06 PM
RawringAir posted...
league of legends

---
GT - xbloodreignn
Games I own - Halo Reach, Halo 3, CoD WaW, CoD 4, MW2, Minecraft.
#9epicfailtryhardPosted 11/3/2013 12:13:20 AM
yeah, i'm a jerkface whose primary purpose in playing snd is to talk smack. most people talk in snd and i need only use my words to make people spaz. leave the cornertrapping to the 8-year olds.
---
epicfailtryhard-the most ignored poster on gamefaqs...being right all the time has it's trophies.
#10LivingInPapayaPosted 11/3/2013 12:24:33 AM
epicfailtryhard posted...
yeah, i'm a jerkface whose primary purpose in playing snd is to talk smack. most people talk in snd and i need only use my words to make people spaz. leave the cornertrapping to the 8-year olds.

Making people spaz every game with your words is easy.
Making people spaz every game with your gun takes skill.
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick