Worst community ever?

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Little kids, trolls, fanboys, try-hards and trash-talkers make up 99% of the community.

My point is, apart from this forum, the rest of the people who play BO2 are pretty pleb.

A good example is your average casual gamer, who goes on just cause his friends play it.

Lol I have 80 friends, I play whatever the hell I want.
King of the Codept,Human Sentinel and the Warlord
3 years ago#2
Don't forget about the Nate 2.0's.
B A L L G A M E D
GG Treyarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
3 years ago#3
BALLGAMED posted...
Don't forget about the Nate 2.0's.

Who is that?
3 years ago#4
XxproknifaxX posted...
Little kids, trolls, fanboys, try-hards and trash-talkers make up 99% of the community.

My point is, apart from this forum, the rest of the people who play BO2 are pretty pleb.

A good example is your average casual gamer, who goes on just cause his friends play it.

You sure about that?

CoD's community can be pretty lax sometimes - it's such a damn popular game that you're going to find all sorts, good and bad.

I just wish there were less griefers, trickshotters, people who corner-trap people and call it 'trolling'...
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick
3 years ago#5
LivingInPapaya posted...
XxproknifaxX posted...

You sure about that?

CoD's community can be pretty lax sometimes - it's such a damn popular game that you're going to find all sorts, good and bad.

I just wish there were less griefers, trickshotters, people who corner-trap people and call it 'trolling'...

Basically all of the community is pretty nasty, I find that nice guy/girl once in a while but that just has to be my friend's friend Lol.
3 years ago#6
league of legends
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox
3 years ago#7
RawringAir posted...
league of legends

Sry I got lazy I meant LOL.
3 years ago#8
RawringAir posted...
league of legends
GT - xbloodreignn
Games I own - Halo Reach, Halo 3, CoD WaW, CoD 4, MW2, Minecraft.
3 years ago#9
yeah, i'm a jerkface whose primary purpose in playing snd is to talk smack. most people talk in snd and i need only use my words to make people spaz. leave the cornertrapping to the 8-year olds.
epicfailtryhard-the most ignored poster on gamefaqs...being right all the time has it's trophies.
3 years ago#10
epicfailtryhard posted...
yeah, i'm a jerkface whose primary purpose in playing snd is to talk smack. most people talk in snd and i need only use my words to make people spaz. leave the cornertrapping to the 8-year olds.

Making people spaz every game with your words is easy.
Making people spaz every game with your gun takes skill.
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived