Another reason Ghosts might suck for me...

#1weezygdPosted 11/3/2013 1:22:36 PM
Got a friend with an advance copy of the game. He confirmed to me that in Domination only the first player on a flag gets the points. That's my favorite mode and it's been ruined...
---
Gamefaqs logic: I'm "bad" if I disagree with your opinion.
#2spacecowboy44Posted 11/3/2013 1:28:28 PM
weezygd posted...
Got a friend with an advance copy of the game. He confirmed to me that in Domination only the first player on a flag gets the points. That's my favorite mode and it's been ruined...

confirmed for lie
---
---Playing Hardcore with me is like quail hunting with Dick Cheney.
#3fatclemenzaPosted 11/3/2013 1:33:57 PM
and then when you pile on all of the participation trophies they give every player the game starts looking really bad

lol at giving people who are quad negative a KEM Strike for completing field orders
---
http://i.imgur.com/zYPEYhl.png
#4weezygd(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 1:34:05 PM
"You are ignoring (1) message from users on this page" I love it!!!
---
#5weezygd(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 1:44:32 PM
fatclemenza posted...
and then when you pile on all of the participation trophies they give every player the game starts looking really bad

lol at giving people who are quad negative a KEM Strike for completing field orders

Yeah Clem I might sit this one out too. I'm not good enough to play Team Deathmatch so I get all my kills in Domination where I know where everyone else is. I was on board at first and thought all the posts about people complaining about SND and Hardpoint were silly, but now they've ruined my mode as well. **** this game. And yes, I am "mad"
---
#6f41lurizerPosted 11/3/2013 1:53:31 PM
weezygd posted...
fatclemenza posted...

Yeah Clem I might sit this one out too. I'm not good enough to play Team Deathmatch so I get all my kills in Domination where I know where everyone else is. I was on board at first and thought all the posts about people complaining about SND and Hardpoint were silly, but now they've ruined my mode as well. **** this game. And yes, I am "mad"

nah, you're salty

But yea this game is looking to be s*** tier.
Dog poo tier.
---
NaCl
#7weezygd(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 1:58:14 PM
f41lurizer posted...
weezygd posted...
fatclemenza posted...

nah, you're salty

But yea this game is looking to be s*** tier.
Dog poo tier.

I'm salty, mad, sad, and whatever other adjective people wanna say, what incentive will people have to cap flags if only one person gets the points? Makes no sense to me.
---
#8UnraisedJugglerPosted 11/3/2013 2:04:42 PM
if thats actually true day 1 of launch after a most likely patch, then i will be quitting dom :(
---
Gt unraisedjuggler
#9NaTesHoTPosted 11/3/2013 2:29:11 PM
Space, don't bother posting to insult. He has you ignored.

Also TC, it'll probably suck for you because you're bad.
#10weezygd(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 2:32:54 PM
NaTesHoT posted...
Space, don't bother posting to insult. He has you ignored.

Also TC, it'll probably suck for you because you're bad.

Yet we both make the same amount of money playing this game..... Being good does wonders for you I see....
---