This game will go down in history as awesome

#121MrOrangeFTWPosted 1/9/2014 1:17:27 PM
I hate Aftermath but I got my one and only Nuclear on it. Now I think its only fun when you stay around the bus area with an AR.
---
NNID: MrOrangeFTW
#122tactikz4Posted 1/9/2014 3:02:24 PM
MrOrangeFTW posted...
I hate Aftermath but I got my one and only Nuclear on it. Now I think its only fun when you stay around the bus area with an AR.

LOL its funny cos i hate that map too but i got my first swarm there lol
---
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3 still best Multiplayer IMO
#123scamuraiPosted 1/11/2014 11:39:42 AM
I hate Ghosts. It actually looks good on PS4 but the maps are too big, you die too fast, the spawns suck and so do the killstreaks. I've been playing blops 2 again. I wonder if league play is still populated.
---
PSN: scamurai
XBL: Cryptocrat
#124Scottydont19Posted 1/12/2014 8:53:30 AM
I'll take big maps and a little camping any day if it means I get good hit detection and I don't get shot when I'm 10 feet around a corner. BO2 was fun, but I was def glad to be done with it in Nov.
#125LivingInPapayaPosted 1/13/2014 12:58:26 AM
Scottydont19 posted...
I'll take big maps and a little camping any day if it means I get good hit detection and I don't get shot when I'm 10 feet around a corner. BO2 was fun, but I was def glad to be done with it in Nov.

Scottydont19 posted...
a little camping

Snrrk.

Aside from that, I've never ever been shot ten feet around a corner in any CoD game, aside from having 1-bar connection
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#126FeelMyBladePosted 1/13/2014 2:58:47 AM
Bump because CoD is awesome.
---
Best CoD4 player here. Call of Duty Master Race!
Rarity is the best Pony. Brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-48
#127sbn4Posted 1/13/2014 11:15:05 AM
I don't know if anyone else cares about this. But I just love the vibe of this game. Maps are nice to look at and play on, the movement is great, I love the soundtrack as well as the different factions you can play as, the guns all looks, sound, and feel good.

And I have to say this is the best campaign in a COD game after COD4.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#128BaileyNicole21Posted 1/14/2014 7:58:03 AM
having played only Bo and BO2 extensively , and a slight bit of MW3, I can only comment on said games. I personally think MW3 sucks only having played with for a month and I think its too full of explosives and campers. dont get me wrong, there will always be campers, but the snipers i like b/c i love to countersnipe. ive gotten so many negative comments "learn to quickscope, look at divine haaaaaaardscopin!" i dont care. lol.quickscoping is stupid, and I will never do it.

I like how flak jacket plays. generally (my opponents at least) barely kill me with explosives unless I've been damaged or they throw double explosives/2 people throw explosives (which is rare still because I use smoke grenade and trophy system)

in a nutshell, I LOVE Bo2, its the best game activision has made lately imo.
---
PSN: xx_Div1ne_xx
You seem to be labouring under the delusion that I am going to, what was the phrase, come quietly? - Albus Dumbledore
#129FeelMyBladePosted 1/15/2014 12:44:30 AM
This game's Disc looks a lot like CoD4's. Just occurred to me.

Epic games... Great games.
---
Best CoD4 player here. Call of Duty Master Race!
Rarity is the best Pony. Brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-48
#130f3rtilizerPosted 1/16/2014 8:00:42 PM
scamurai posted...
I hate Ghosts. It actually looks good on PS4 but the maps are too big, you die too fast, the spawns suck and so do the killstreaks. I've been playing blops 2 again. I wonder if league play is still populated.

Sure is
---
People are so jaded by anonymity they sometimes forget that even they are an actual person. --deuric