This game will go down in history as awesome

#141Silver17Posted 1/27/2014 10:02:28 AM
I finally got the triple cap challenge last night. :)

Time to work on my nuke.

I rarely play Hardcore, except for getting easy longshot kills.

With that said, I got the trip cap challenge a few times on Hardcore Dom just from rage quitters. TBH I'm not sure if I got that in core or not, maybe once?...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
#142Silver17Posted 1/27/2014 10:03:16 AM
(cont.)

As for the Nuke, hmmmm nah.... screw it go for "Nuked out" baby!

That way you get the "Nuke" plus "Nuked out" which IMO NO is the best emblem in the series.

Posts 2 & 3 got it covered here.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/66706715

Plus there's a bunch of YT vids that cover it as well.

Honestly the hardest part is getting that first VSAT without dying. After you get that first VSAT then the UAV and 2nd VSAT are right around the corner... ;)
---
#143FeelMyBladePosted 1/27/2014 9:55:35 PM
Silver17 posted...
(cont.)

As for the Nuke, hmmmm nah.... screw it go for "Nuked out" baby!

That way you get the "Nuke" plus "Nuked out" which IMO NO is the best emblem in the series.

Posts 2 & 3 got it covered here.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/66706715

Plus there's a bunch of YT vids that cover it as well.

Honestly the hardest part is getting that first VSAT without dying. After you get that first VSAT then the UAV and 2nd VSAT are right around the corner... ;)

It seems that not running Scavenger is probably the main reason why I can't get a nuke. Every time I am on a high gun-streak and I run out of ammo, I run for the closest gun available. And every time it happens to be a PDW with a Hello-Kitty smiley face for a reticle.

I would be like "Man, I hate this ****ing gun.", and die in the next 5 seconds.

I've gotten close. I believe I had several 29 kills game. But I am probably just one of those guys who can never get a nuke in this game.
---
Best CoD4 player here. Call of Duty Master Race!
Rarity is the best Pony. Brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs: 48
#144f3rtilizerPosted 1/27/2014 10:24:09 PM
^
That's who I thought I was for the longest time

Scavenger is nice, but you can usually get up to around a 10-15 with your starting ammo, and you usually come across like 10 or so guns to choose from during that time.

I usually pick up the first gun SMG or AR that I come across, regardless of attachments, then when I am safe somewhere I will check it out and decide if I need to find something better
---
People are so jaded by anonymity they sometimes forget that even they are an actual person. --deuric
#145MyzticRedPandaPosted 1/28/2014 8:29:11 AM
mw2 is the best game there ever was.
---
Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all
#146LivingInPapayaPosted 1/28/2014 8:36:12 AM
MyzticRedPanda posted...
mw2 is the best game there ever was.

Yeah, MW2 was a lot of fun--

MyzticRedPanda posted...
best game there ever was.

SPYRO THE MOTHERF**KING DRAGON SAYS HI
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#147FeelMyBladePosted 1/28/2014 10:39:36 PM
F_H_Nukem posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
A Swarm is a swarm. But the care package could be anything. It could even be a Swarm!

that was the best damn topic LOL

twas about lodestars though

We didn't get the Swarm, we chose the care package.

Hop in..

(I love watching the old Family Guy)
---
#148Silver17Posted 1/29/2014 2:28:32 AM
It seems that not running Scavenger is probably the main reason why I can't get a nuke. Every time I am on a high gun-streak and I run out of ammo, I run for the closest gun available. And every time it happens to be a PDW with a Hello-Kitty smiley face for a reticle.

I would be like "Man, I hate this ****ing gun.", and die in the next 5 seconds.

I've gotten close. I believe I had several 29 kills game. But I am probably just one of those guys who can never get a nuke in this game.

With the exception of my S&D class slot, Scavenger is the "only" perk that I have on each and every class (including the CAC pack) in the game.

^ It's worth it just for the BB refill kills alone.

Anywhoo..

Just curious, what are you sacrificing scavenger for?...
---
#149FeelMyBladePosted 1/29/2014 2:45:59 AM
Silver17 posted...

With the exception of my S&D class slot, Scavenger is the "only" perk that I have on each and every class (including the CAC pack) in the game.

^ It's worth it just for the BB refill kills alone.

Anywhoo..

Just curious, what are you sacrificing scavenger for?...

Toughness, Primary Gunfighter. Basically protection perks or perks that enhances your gameplay.

I don't really find Scavenger that useful. Unless, if on average (per life), you happened to use more ammo than you start out with. That means, every time you die before the amount of starting ammo is used up, will make scavenger a wasted perk. I can probably get 5 to 10 kills (depending on how things go) before using up all the initial ammo for the M8. Probably more with the SWAT. I just don't see myself averaging a 5+ kdr.

And it depends on who you play against. If you play against more competitive players, I wouldn't expect myself to use up all the initial ammo to make it worth investing in Scavenger.

With the exception of an equipment/explosives/crossbow class, or if you plan on going for very long gun-streak. That is when I believe Scavenger does become very useful.

Just my own personal preference though.
---
#150LivingInPapayaPosted 1/29/2014 3:39:19 AM
Silver17 posted...

Funny. I never ever use a class without Flak Jacket, Toughness and Tactical Mask.
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick