This game will go down in history as awesome

#161FeelMyBladePosted 2/4/2014 1:57:10 AM
Silver17 posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
Hardwire might as well be an important perk now that there are more people spamming emps.

I am still debating on whether to invest in a wildcard + hardwire, or two emp grenades to spam back back at them.

Nobody really uses emps that much in FFA.

Just setup one class with Hard Wired if you need it.

Use Toughness + Scavenger, and (well just use the class that I had in my "NO thread" - since IMO the best setup for it) if somebody starts spamming EMPs, then switch over to HW.

Keep finding the emp spamming troll the rest of the match, and go medieval on dat ass. Sometimes they will rage quit if they die too much, and if they don't find a new FFA lobby afterwards.

Rinse, Wash, & Repeat... :)

You're right, it is mostly ground wars since it is more effective the more people you hit. (sometimes dom).

I tend to do poorly on FFA, since I find it harder to predict spawns. Where as objective matches, it is pretty easy to map control.
---
Best CoD4 player here. Call of Duty Master Race!
Rarity is the best Pony. Brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs: 48
#162FeelMyBladePosted 2/7/2014 1:28:11 AM
Replayed the Campaign today. Still wish horses were a killstreak.
---
#163Silver17Posted 2/8/2014 10:16:04 AM
FeelMyBlade posted...
Silver17 posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
Hardwire might as well be an important perk now that there are more people spamming emps.

I am still debating on whether to invest in a wildcard + hardwire, or two emp grenades to spam back back at them.

Use Toughness + Scavenger, and (well just use the class that I had in my "NO thread" - since IMO the best setup for it) if somebody starts spamming EMPs, then switch over to HW.

Keep finding the emp spamming troll the rest of the match, and go medieval on dat ass. Sometimes they will rage quit if they die too much, and if they don't find a new FFA lobby afterwards.

You're right, it is mostly ground wars since it is more effective the more people you hit. (sometimes dom).

I tend to do poorly on FFA, since I find it harder to predict spawns. Where as objective matches, it is pretty easy to map control.

Just remember where you spawn, and you'll eventually get the other ones down.

If you are near a spawn point, and you see someone die in the kill feed, just watch out that they didn't get the spawn behind you.

Trust me, Bouncing Betties + Shock Charges + Scav are your friends in FFA... :)
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
#164f3rtilizerPosted 2/8/2014 4:10:27 PM
Silver17 posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
Silver17 posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

If you are near a spawn point, and you see someone die in the kill feed, just watch out that they didn't get the spawn behind you.

pre much this. You can block spawn points by looking at them, but usually there will be a spawn or two behind you. Best to put a betty a foot or two away so you don't block it but when they spawn they will inevitably trigger it.

A great way to learn ffa spawns is to not choose a class at the start of a game and spectate where the other 7 people spawned in, then spawn in for an 8th spawn point.
---
People are so jaded by anonymity they sometimes forget that even they are an actual person. --deuric
Broken Play/Charge kit? Try: http://tinyurl.com/jw7hsdo
#165FeelMyBladePosted 2/8/2014 6:12:34 PM
Silver17 posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
Silver17 posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

Well it looks like I won't be getting it any time soon.

Recently turned silver. (pun not intended) :D
---
#166FeelMyBladePosted 2/9/2014 6:53:52 PM
So far Clem and Silver are the coolest people here.

Are you guys on the Xbox and in the US?
---
#167LivingInPapayaPosted 2/9/2014 7:27:43 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...

Says a fan of worst pony.
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#168FeelMyBladePosted 2/10/2014 8:26:30 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...

Forgot to add HC.
---
#169Silver17Posted 2/12/2014 8:33:59 AM
Snickleseed posted...
MW2 was hated by everyone?

It was hated by a lot more than you think...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
#170gofghxgPosted 2/12/2014 11:52:20 AM
IW is way better than Treyarch. IW started it all. MW3 survival beats zombies by ALOT, since you get ALL THE MULTI-PLAYER MAPS not one or 3 maps then have to buy more.
---
3DS FC: 2423-2224-4226
The starter Gym Leader of The Gamefaqs Region.