This game will go down in history as awesome

#71LivingInPapayaPosted 11/24/2013 5:10:58 PM
oarphishmoe posted...
Ghosts is better in all facets.

I suppose it all comes down to opinon. Personally, in my OPINION, I like having Theater mode, varied maps, varied weapons, custom emblems, Scorestreaks, CTF, Ground War, Demolition, Gun Game, Sticks and Stones, One in the Chamber, Zombies mode, a level-based unlock system, more camos, a combat knife secondary, better looking gold camo, diamond camo, dolphin dives, more entertaining competitive play, competitive play in general, the Black Hat, camos on my secondary, camos on my knife, a huge meta-game, a full Combat Record, and fun.

But to each their own, I reckon.
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#72fatclemenza(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2013 6:39:25 PM
Proud fan of The Miami Dolphins, Miami Hurricanes, Syracuse Orange Basketball and The New York Mets.

No wonder you like Ghosts, you're a fan of horrible things in general
---
http://i.imgur.com/zYPEYhl.png
#73FeelMyBladePosted 11/24/2013 6:40:58 PM
fatclemenza posted...
Proud fan of The Miami Dolphins, Miami Hurricanes, Syracuse Orange Basketball and The New York Mets.

Is there a Pokemon Center nearby? Cause I think someone got burned.
---
Best CoD4 player here. Currently Playing: Blops 2, GTAV Online, Pokemon Y.
Rarity is the best Pony. Brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-45
#74fatclemenza(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2013 6:42:02 PM
http://i.imgur.com/tEOHR.png
---
http://i.imgur.com/zYPEYhl.png
#75flame030191Posted 11/24/2013 8:00:23 PM
fatclemenza posted...

Says the guy who actually likes treyarch's crap yet still posts on the Ghosts board like he knows anything about it.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: KGMR Flame
Welcome to GameFAQs where anyone who proves you wrong is an ignorant troll.
#76FeelMyBladePosted 11/24/2013 10:42:56 PM
Actually this game is actually pretty decent.

There hasn't been too many problems with it. The only thing that was a big issue about this game was the connection. But that has gotten better over time, especially when DS were added.
---
Best CoD4 player here. Currently Playing: Blops 2, GTAV Online, Pokemon Y.
Rarity is the best Pony. Brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-45
#77Silver17Posted 11/25/2013 2:29:33 AM
Remove Nuketown and IMHO this is the best game in the series.

The community voting for Nuketown over and over and over and over and over caused me too many times to stop playing this and popping in MW3 or COD4 for the rest of the night.

That's really the only issue that I have about this game, but it's a HUGE ISSUE!...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#78Silver17Posted 11/25/2013 2:42:27 AM
(cont)

If Treyarch ever removes Nuketown out of the rotation, and puts it back into the original most pit, then yeah I'd be playing this game more than Ghosts right now.

There was A LOT of great maps in BO2, but none of them ever had a chance of being voted in if the other map was Nuketown.

Bottom Line - I sincerely hope that Treyarch never makes the tiny map mistake like Nuketown again, because ADD kids will keep voting for it.

Playing the same map over and over and over just SUCKS!...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#79LivingInPapayaPosted 11/25/2013 7:47:57 AM
As for Nuketown... I dunno. I mostly play S&D, and Nuketown is a pretty good map for S&D.

I personally think though, in other gamemodes it should be like Rust - only half as likely to pop up.
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#80jmgordon99Posted 11/25/2013 4:27:38 PM
oarphishmoe posted:

"Ghosts is better in all facets. People who complain about camping are usually just bad players to begin with. "I'm just gonna run around these corners like an idiot!!!"

Umm, I think people who complain about camping may just resent that someone who hides in a corner for the majority of a match actually gets a kill off of them requiring literally no skill whatsoever. (Other than the patience to sit and hide in a little corner for an entire multiplayer match; gee, sounds like fun to me).
---
"You are Japan, and I am GODZILLA!!!!!!!!"
Things To Do in Denver When You're Dead - Critical Bill