Quickscoping?

#1A_S_A_PXxPosted 11/7/2013 12:52:11 PM
Do you guys think quickscoping is annoying? Or do you think it is actually fun to do?
---
When You Cry it is not a Sign Of Weakness but a sign that you have holding back tears for to long.
#2ChromicPosted 11/7/2013 1:03:29 PM
I enjoy sniping. Hardscoping or quickscoping is fine by me. I do both, myself.
#3LivingInPapayaPosted 11/7/2013 5:28:13 PM
Quickscoping kind of annoys me, because it really is just a glorified glitch, a kink in the game engine - and obviously if you're quickscoping you're using the sniper rifle incorrectly.

But it's not the most effective way to play, and most people who quickscope are terrible anyway - it's just obnoxious rather than unfair.
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#4FeelMyBladePosted 11/7/2013 8:20:01 PM
No, I don't find it annoying.

Only when half of my team is doing it, and going negative at the same time.
---
Best CoD4 player here. Currently Playing: Blops 2, GTAV Online.
Rarity is the best Pony. Brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-45
#5Astro_B0mbPosted 11/8/2013 4:54:18 AM
LivingInPapaya posted...
Quickscoping kind of annoys me, because it really is just a glorified glitch, a kink in the game engine - and obviously if you're quickscoping you're using the sniper rifle incorrectly.

But it's not the most effective way to play, and most people who quickscope are terrible anyway - it's just obnoxious rather than unfair.

I dont see how shooting right when you fully ADS is a glitch
---
#lilbismyfriend2013
#6DeathChaos25Posted 11/8/2013 4:58:58 AM
Astro_B0mb posted...
LivingInPapaya posted...

The glitch is the fact that when you're ADS'ing, if you don't move, your shot will ALWAYS hit, regardless of the enemy's closeness to the middle of your reticle, try it sometime.
---
Xbox live & PSN - DeathChaos25
Fastest Trigger Finger? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmyZ7ofIngg
#7fatclemenzaPosted 11/8/2013 4:59:14 AM
because it really is just a glorified glitch, a kink in the game engine

There's a lot of FPS series with kinks in the engine then
---
http://i.imgur.com/zYPEYhl.png
#8Astro_B0mbPosted 11/8/2013 5:33:21 AM
DeathChaos25 posted...
Astro_B0mb posted...
LivingInPapaya posted...

The glitch is the fact that when you're ADS'ing, if you don't move, your shot will ALWAYS hit, regardless of the enemy's closeness to the middle of your reticle, try it sometime.

1/10 because i replied.
---
#lilbismyfriend2013