Why did they ruin zombies in this game?

#1ThunderMuffinPosted 11/9/2013 11:02:27 PM
far too many objectives. keep it OG.
---
Geno
#2Roach_ManPosted 11/9/2013 11:14:28 PM
Because people need something to do besides run around in circles and kill zombies.
---
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6123995648/hAFD64AB9/
http://i.imgur.com/QQopgNl.gif
#3ChromicPosted 11/10/2013 12:18:57 AM
They didn't, you're just bad.
#4LivingInPapayaPosted 11/10/2013 2:25:06 AM
Hmmm... Mob of the Dead keeps it pretty tight - the objective is to get the five plane parts and build the plane to get to the Pack-a-Punch machine, which isn't really any different from Ascension or Der Reise in terms of objective.

Origins kinda throws a curveball in there though - the six generators, once again, pretty standard fare but the staves kinda make the whole game a scavenger hunt. Not that I'm complaining, the staves are wicked.
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#5kmkbobby42Posted 11/11/2013 5:11:33 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6LivingInPapayaPosted 11/11/2013 6:04:42 AM
kmkbobby42 posted...
im pretty dang good at zombs and id have to agree OG is 10 x better then this objective based zombs crap . it use to be about surviveing now its like playing a campaign in most ways im sorry but the running rape trains OG zombs blows this crap out the water but i truely belive after ascension all of zombs went downhill .....only thing we ever needed added to zombs was new maps obviously weapons and perks .they changed the formula too much. imma round 50+ on every map in waw b ops b ops 2 ..... soo being a bad player isnt my reason for not likeing these zombs.........jus to add i guess not every map lol forgot about nacht der untoten and the bus depot lol 30+ for those lol no jugg

Why would you need to run trains? Just put a wall of typos in front the Z's and you're set for hours
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#7heartherevengePosted 11/11/2013 6:33:31 AM
kmkbobby42 posted...
im pretty dang good at zombs and id have to agree OG is 10 x better then this objective based zombs crap . it use to be about surviveing now its like playing a campaign in most ways im sorry but the running rape trains OG zombs blows this crap out the water but i truely belive after ascension all of zombs went downhill .....only thing we ever needed added to zombs was new maps obviously weapons and perks .they changed the formula too much. imma round 50+ on every map in waw b ops b ops 2 ..... soo being a bad player isnt my reason for not likeing these zombs.........jus to add i guess not every map lol forgot about nacht der untoten and the bus depot lol 30+ for those lol no jugg

you dont have to play objectives, you can just play survival zombies.

also they have maps where you dont have to do anything, bus, farm, town
---
psn::heartherevenge
GT: heretherevenge
#8Shaun3DPosted 11/11/2013 10:28:59 AM
Not ruined. improved. Dont want to build things? Dont.
---
Must.......fill......space.......
#9kmkbobby42Posted 11/12/2013 3:52:49 AM
lol bc running trains is better then camping ....its not ruined OG is just wayyyyy better and i try to not do the objetives but lets be real how much games do u get in where every1 just wants to grab jugg and rape train very rarely nope now its lets sit here and wait to kill the crawler every friggin round where ppl jus wanna get a certain object or weapon etc etc apparently sum1 needs sumthing every round and imma teamplayer so im not jus gun kill crawler to satisfy my own needs as for survival well basicly all i can say is the b ops 2 maps are crap not very fun for me even tho i do great on them they just are not for me and that goes for every map after ascension ..to me thats when zombies started to change everything jus started gettin worse from that point on ...
---
if u dont stand up for something youll fall for anything
#10kmkbobby42Posted 11/12/2013 4:35:22 AM
the bus depot can be fun but farm and town absolute crap for maps plus i believe they are in tranzit and that is the absolute worse map ever made as for mob of the daed thats just way too corny of a map how about we just get our nazi zombies back or even the shi no numa zombs not sum magical fantasy map .I thought orgins was gun be good but nope they never went back to the original formula and its yet another map where no1 wants to jus get jugg n rapetrains nope they always want a stupid staff or watever blah blah ....i have a feeling maps are just gun keep goin downhill and in the same direction they been goin next treyarc cod.Honestly tho have not been impressed by an single map since ascension
---
if u dont stand up for something youll fall for anything