Why did they ruin zombies in this game?

#21ChromicPosted 12/2/2013 11:52:53 PM
TheBEST305gamer posted...
anyone up for the egg tomorrow morning?(9-10AM EST)

Lol.
---
Xbox GTs - xbloodreignn (Currently Xbox Gold)
DaVinci Ki11er (Currently Xbox Silver)
#22Purely_LuckPosted 12/3/2013 5:27:55 PM
Chromic posted...
They didn't, you're just bad.

genuine cod player here, not answering the question and calling someone bad.
---
Lol IGN:Paradox Competitive COD player|I looked at the clock at 11:11 on 11/11/2013
#23SaphirahPosted 12/6/2013 4:31:04 AM
This game is bad, one can't simply compare Bus depot to Nacht or Town to Kino. Origins is impossible to play because it's too hard for casuals.
---
3DS FC: 2621 2684 0605
IGN: Scarlett
#24LivingInPapayaPosted 12/6/2013 6:32:20 AM
Saphirah posted...
This game is bad, one can't simply compare Bus depot to Nacht or Town to Kino. Origins is impossible to play because it's too hard for casuals.

This game is bad because it's too hard?

You do realize there's a difficulty setting, right?
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#25SaphirahPosted 12/6/2013 7:17:25 AM
It's hard for casual, I find this map very easy but the people I play with can't cope and just leave the game. I wonder why they are even playing in the first place.
---
3DS FC: 2621 2684 0605
IGN: Scarlett
#26Mr__GTAPosted 12/14/2013 10:06:44 AM
Here are the things that bug me about the new Zombies:
- Zombies spawn anywhere and everywhere. (I liked it when they came out of windows and walls).
- Zombies die when you make them crawlers. (Makes it stupid to do objectives).
- Zombies die when you get too far from them. (So you can't make it a crawler or leave it to do objectives).
- Zombies will randomly die and either respawn or start a new round (Again the objectives).
- Some of the objectives require 4 players (Everything should be done in either solo or 2-4).
- War Machine (ugh).

There's probably more.
---
I am matter... I am antimatter... I can see your past... I can see your future... I consume time... And I will consume you!
Xbox GT - Ninja Synik
#27LivingInPapayaPosted 12/14/2013 10:20:55 AM
Mr__GTA posted...
- Zombies spawn anywhere and everywhere. (I liked it when they came out of windows and walls).
- Zombies die when you get too far from them. (So you can't make it a crawler or leave it to do objectives).
- Zombies will randomly die and either respawn or start a new round (Again the objectives).
- Some of the objectives require 4 players (Everything should be done in either solo or 2-4).
- War Machine (ugh).

There's probably more.

You do realize that you're supposed to kill zombies while you complete the quest?

and seriously, screw the War Machine
---
GT - Vanessa Magick
#28Mr__GTAPosted 12/14/2013 10:38:10 AM
LivingInPapaya posted...
Mr__GTA posted...
- War Machine (ugh).

There's probably more.

You do realize that you're supposed to kill zombies while you complete the quest?

lol, does anyone actually do that?
---
I am matter... I am antimatter... I can see your past... I can see your future... I consume time... And I will consume you!
Xbox GT - Ninja Synik
#29f3rtilizerPosted 12/14/2013 11:03:50 AM
Mr__GTA posted...
LivingInPapaya posted...
Mr__GTA posted...
- War Machine (ugh).

There's probably more.

impatient people who don't have six hours to expend on one game of zombies when there is multiplayer? like me?
---
lmfao
#30LivingInPapayaPosted 12/14/2013 12:16:59 PM
Mr__GTA posted...

Yes. Call me hyper, but I can't walk around for three hours with a gun in my hand and not be shooting things
---
GT - Vanessa Magick