Is it just me?

#1TehfrostifyPosted 11/21/2013 1:22:29 PM
The multiplayer in this game just feels like they're catering to little kids that complained about stuff being too accurate, strong, weak, etc It just feels wrong. For example, the other day I was playing offline with my brother and some bots and I had to put a full msmc clip in a bot at medium range to kill him whereas the same thing happened when I was using a tac. 45 and it dropped the bot in two shots, am I alone in my complaints?
---
"Before this is all over, promise me you'll find out which one of us is the machine."- Cortana GT- Fantailedtomb
#2Tehfrostify(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2013 1:25:21 PM
Something I forgot to mention was the combat axe bouncing off everything, as if it wasn't hard enough for me to get a kill with them already
---
"Before this is all over, promise me you'll find out which one of us is the machine."- Cortana GT- Fantailedtomb
#3Webmaster4531Posted 11/21/2013 2:05:21 PM
It's just you. The real reason is Activision doesn't give their developers time so they ignore little problems like bad netcode.
---
Ad Hominem.
#4fatclemenzaPosted 11/21/2013 3:34:03 PM
Your aim sucks, but fortunately that's a complaint you can personally strive to eliminate
---
http://i.imgur.com/zYPEYhl.png
#5Jumpman_8891Posted 11/21/2013 5:59:04 PM
Tehfrostify posted...
and I had to put a full msmc clip in a bot at medium range to kill him

Those recruit-level bots have built in juggernaut, didn't you know?
---
"You can't predict baseball. You just can't." - John Sterling
R.I.P., Andy Whitfield. Forever our Champion.
#6FeelMyBladePosted 11/21/2013 8:56:57 PM
A full MSMC clip on a bot at medium range?
---
Best CoD4 player here. Currently Playing: Blops 2, GTAV Online, Pokemon Y.
Rarity is the best Pony. Brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-45
#7Tehfrostify(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2013 11:54:41 PM
fatclemenza posted...
Your aim sucks, but fortunately that's a complaint you can personally strive to eliminate

but my aim is good...
---
#8Tehfrostify(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2013 11:57:27 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...

Just about, after which I was killed while reloading
---
#9fatclemenzaPosted 11/22/2013 6:10:04 AM
then you're either grossly exaggerating or lying
---
http://i.imgur.com/zYPEYhl.png
#10heartherevengePosted 11/22/2013 7:57:25 AM
Tehfrostify posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

Just about, after which I was killed while reloading

either you werent hitting him, or you upped their health. when i played against the bots it was cake walk, and im not even that good (below 1k/d)
---
psn::heartherevenge
GT: heretherevenge