Why a lot of people actually dislike COD: Ghosts

#11Mental_DaxterPosted 11/24/2013 7:33:45 PM
I don't mind Ghosts, but I notice that whenever I go from Ghosts to Modern Warfare 2, I can't play the latter worth ****. Like, I dunno it just feels so different that I can't use my rushing classes and just get annoyed and wind up sniping/quickscoping depending on the map, and I'd be doing much better than I would rushing with a P90 for example.
---
So I have a low self esteem because I want music with a message,
and not some mindless dubstep/pop/hip hop/rap?
~ ish0turfac3
#12cifer520Posted 11/25/2013 6:28:59 AM
What would you consider a complex map in Ghosts? I can't think of any. The spawns are really really f***ing horrible so maybe that's why people think they're getting flanked.
#13epicfailtryhardPosted 11/25/2013 6:38:55 AM
Webmaster4531 posted...
epicfailtryhard posted...
ghosts requires more of a player to do well. no longer can you sit and farm at chokepoints. you have to be very aware of your surroundings and you must...controversy steps in...you must MOVE. ::gasps in horror::

What the hell are you talking about? Ghosts problem is not only the big levels but people sound whore camping.

i don't care about what you percieve to be the problem with the game. i'm commenting on what's wrong with people like you.
---
"do you ever think about the other side and who is waiting for you there?"-dawn crosby, the drift
#14Webmaster4531Posted 11/25/2013 10:23:57 AM
Webmaster4531 posted...
ghosts requires more of a player to do well. no longer can you sit and farm at chokepoints. you have to be very aware of your surroundings and you must...controversy steps in...you must MOVE. ::gasps in horror::

What the hell are you talking about? Ghosts problem is not only the big levels but people sound whore camping.

i don't care about what you percieve to be the problem with the game. i'm commenting on what's wrong with people like you*.

I asked a question. Using a *straw man doesn't mean you can go ahead and ignore how bad the camping is in ghosts. Camping is the exact opposite of moving if you didn't know.
---
Ad Hominem.
#15flame030191Posted 11/25/2013 1:49:52 PM
Webmaster4531 posted...

If you really think that the camping is a major issue with Ghosts, maybe that's why you hate it.

You can't simply run around aimlessly nor can you sit in a corner all match. If you do either, you'll do horribly against anyone who is halfway competent.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: KGMR Flame
Welcome to GameFAQs where anyone who proves you wrong is an ignorant troll.
#16Webmaster4531Posted 11/25/2013 2:19:03 PM
flame030191 posted...
Webmaster4531 posted...

If you really think that the camping is a major issue with Ghosts, maybe that's why you hate it.

You can't simply run around aimlessly nor can you sit in a corner all match. If you do either, you'll do horribly against anyone who is halfway competent.

I know I can't simply run around aimlessly nor can I sit in a corner all match. The problem is for some reason it does stop other people from moving but doesn't stop people from sitting in a corner.
---
Ad Hominem.
#17epicfailtryhardPosted 11/25/2013 3:51:31 PM
flame030191 posted...
Webmaster4531 posted...

precisely.
---
"do you ever think about the other side and who is waiting for you there?"-dawn crosby, the drift
#18AbsoluteZeroX19(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2013 6:19:57 AM
fatclemenza posted...
I'm confused why you posted this here

Ghosts looks awful

I am also confused why you didn't explain why you hate Ghosts....... At least the others pointed out their reasons.
---
"You only need to be 1 step braver. The rest will take care of itself."
-- Twitter: @eon_asilo -- PSN: gdm0303 -- Currently Playing: COD: MW3
#19fatclemenzaPosted 11/26/2013 6:38:38 AM
because I'm not naive enough to believe an IW game can be good after Modern Badfare 2
---
http://i.imgur.com/zYPEYhl.png
#20f3rtilizerPosted 11/28/2013 11:29:31 PM
AbsoluteZeroX19 posted...

Basically, what Infinity Ward did: " YO DAWG WE HEARD YOU LIKED FLANK ROUTES SO WE PUT FLANK ROUTES IN THE FLANK ROUTES OF YOUR FLANK ROUTES"

--Drift0r in every other video he makes
give credit where it's due
---
Too much fertilizer is no good for plants. Too much f3rtilizer is no good for gamefaqs. I will keep this in mind as I post more moderately from now on. :)