the stupidity of people in snd is mind numbing sometimes

#1AlexanaxelaPosted 12/1/2013 8:50:17 PM(edited)
snd on nuketown, we're on offense. I try to get the bomb but another guy beats me to it, so i run into the middle of the map and take control of it with one other guy while everyone else including the bomb carrier camps in our house. After about 30 second they decide it's safe to come out, but do they come to the bomb we've cleared out in the middle of the map? No no no everyone runs into the 8888ing enemy's spawn to get crapped on by the other team camping in their house. This happened three rounds in a row where i'm standing over the bomb waiting for the guy with the bomb to come plant, only for him to run by me and die in the enemy spawn with the rest of my team. Third round i just stared at the bomb for like 30 seconds before leaving
---
There's no way I can pay you back, but my plan is to show you that i understand.
You are appreciated.
#2LivingInPapayaPosted 12/2/2013 12:51:43 AM
I wish there was some way to have a big flashing sign on the offensive side of every map that says "UNLESS YOU'RE PLANNING ON PLANTING THE BOMB IF NEED BE, DON'T PICK THE DARN THING UP"

They have their own little class with LW/EC/Combat Knife, sprint and pick up the bomb, and then they switch to their main class. Then they either camp in their spawn until either the time runs out, or until they think it's safe enough to trickshot.

No. Stop trickshotting, stop camping. If you're not going to plant the bomb, that's fine - don't pick the frickin' thing up, you dick.
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#3FeelMyBladePosted 12/2/2013 4:10:35 AM
Pretty much the reason why I avoid SnD solo.
---
Best CoD4 player here. Currently Playing: Blops 2, GTAV Online, Pokemon Y.
Rarity is the best Pony. Brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-45
#4InsaneriderPosted 12/4/2013 4:29:17 PM
The problem with SnD is that you will always get Cpt. Awesome and Sgt. Amazing on your team and they will ALWAYS be the reason you lose.
---
The word of the day is "Legs." Spread it around.
GT: TimoInsano
#5epicfailtryhardPosted 12/6/2013 8:42:40 AM
there is not enough room to post all the fiascos with the bomb i've witnessed. yes, there should be a sign on it, however, i fear nothing will deter the abhorrent dingbats from their mission of epic fail.
---
"do you ever think about the other side and who is waiting for you there?"-dawn crosby, the drift