Why is this game so easy?

#1TheBest182Posted 12/6/2013 2:42:36 PM
Picked it up for my bday today and went 22 and 10 in one match, then 39 and 15 in another. Is this game just easier and more fun? I remember BO1 being rage enducing to no end, same for mw2 and 3
---
As they lay me down to sleep, pray to god I rest in peace.
#2f3rtilizerPosted 12/6/2013 4:01:54 PM
BO2 master race, no doubt.

I am surprised you did this your first games on. In fact, because this is the internet and you provided no evidence, I'm going to doubt your authenticity.
proof pl0x
---
GameFAQs user f3rtilizer is a reader of the SPLC-confirmed racist hatesite vdare. Share this in your signature if you oppose racists and those who support them.
#3FeelMyBladePosted 12/6/2013 8:14:14 PM
CoD games usually get easier once the new installment comes out. Most of the competitive players always move to the latest one. So it is easier overall.

Anyways, Happy Birthday!
---
Best CoD4 player here. Currently Playing: Blops 2, GTAV Online, Pokemon Y.
Rarity is the best Pony. Brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-47
#4TheBest182(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2013 2:21:12 AM
FeelMyBlade posted...
CoD games usually get easier once the new installment comes out. Most of the competitive players always move to the latest one. So it is easier overall.

Anyways, Happy Birthday!

Thanks dude!
And yeah, that makes sense, probably why I havent seen any super leet mlg pros
---
As they lay me down to sleep, pray to god I rest in peace.
#5LivingInPapayaPosted 12/7/2013 2:27:41 AM
Well, if you find this game to be easy....

doesn't that mean everyone else finds it difficult?
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#6SaphirahPosted 12/7/2013 5:11:11 AM
The game is only as difficult as your opponents!
---
3DS FC: 2621 2684 0605
IGN: Scarlett
#7Shaun3DPosted 12/7/2013 6:26:24 AM
Or you had laser god mode due to hit detection and your connection.
Its not a myth. Ive been in uber connection mode, makes it hard for me to say I deserved those wins.
---
Must.......fill......space.......
#8tactikz4Posted 12/7/2013 7:02:37 AM
If u just got the game then u are gonna be put in a lobby with people that aint that good since this game uses SBMM. Once you get better SPM and level up, you will come here and complain ahaha:)
---
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3 still best Multiplayer IMO
#9Doofe_2012Posted 12/7/2013 8:34:03 PM
BO1 was not noob-friendly at all due to its design (maps, guns, killstreaks). You either got good or you continually went negative and/or ragequit.

BO2 by comparison very much holds your hand. The maps are designed to funnel people into chokepoints. They're very small and don't require much awareness. The killstreaks spoonfeed you kills. The guns have almost no recoil.
---
GT: ColossusCHD
Playing: COD: Ghosts, Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion, SWTOR, Dragon Age 1 and 2
#10FeelMyBladePosted 12/7/2013 11:22:50 PM
The only think that is noob-friendly in this game is probably the Target Finder.
Even then, it isn't that good of a sight, plus there is a counter for it.

I can easily say that BLOPs 2 is one of the more competitive CoDs have I ever played.
---
Man's goodness is a flame that can be hidden but never extinguished. - Nelson Mandela