Why is this game so easy?

#21f3rtilizerPosted 12/9/2013 2:58:37 PM
fatclemenza posted...
because 99 times out of 100 you're dying to bullets. not explosives from outer space or knives from two car lengths away or other talentless things outside of your control

*BOOM*
*dies*
"What the...."
"Be advised, hostile lightning strike inbound"

*BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEP*
"S***"
*BOOM*
*dies*

"There's 10 seconds left in this round, i can poke my head ou--"
*BOOOM*
"NO f*** wtf killed me???"
*c4*
---
lmfao
#22FeelMyBladePosted 12/9/2013 9:39:57 PM
fatclemenza posted...
because 99 times out of 100 you're dying to bullets. not explosives from outer space or knives from two car lengths away or other talentless things outside of your control

You are very lucky that you didn't have to put up with DMH.
---
Man's goodness is a flame that can be hidden but never extinguished. - Nelson Mandela
#23DutchZombiePosted 12/10/2013 5:53:49 AM
fatclemenza posted...

Geez, this topic should come with sad violin music.....
#24LivingInPapayaPosted 12/10/2013 6:57:49 AM
fatclemenza posted...

Get this guy a waahmbulance.
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#25FeelMyBladePosted 12/10/2013 8:46:06 AM
Sorry but Clem is right.

This CoD had one of the fewest BS, making the game easy for those who are competitive.

Not to mention, the removal of functional ads delay is a huge step.
---
Man's goodness is a flame that can be hidden but never extinguished. - Nelson Mandela
#26XxOblivion77Posted 12/10/2013 8:55:09 AM
FeelMyBlade posted...
Sorry but Clem is right.

This CoD had one of the fewest BS, making the game easy for those who are competitive.

Not to mention, the removal of functional ads delay is a huge step.

This.

But CoD4 is STILL better somehow.
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn ~ 3DS FC: 2621-2749-8430
Shadow The Hedgehog 2 PLEASE SEGA
#27dengeistPosted 12/11/2013 5:16:33 AM
Yeah he's right, the game got a lot of bashing for hit detection, lag, etc. but besides the c4 it was pretty good.

If you look at it, there was no god class, no god spots, a lot of gunplay, a lot of run and gun, no godly killstreaks, most of the guns were usable, almost every perk had a use. Yeah most maps were pretty small, but looking back...the number of players it was just right for almost instant action.

A lot of people complained about getting killed by phantom bullets, lag or whatever should've watched a few games in theater mode. If it were as noob friendly as people said, there wouldn't have been so many bad players.

The game was/is good as far as cods go.
#28f3rtilizerPosted 12/11/2013 6:56:38 AM
^fal
^lightweight toughness dexterity breaks the hit detection or whatever
^c4
^lightning strike
^VSAT
---
lmfao
#29FeelMyBladePosted 12/11/2013 9:04:23 AM
dengeist posted...
Yeah he's right, the game got a lot of bashing for hit detection, lag, etc. but besides the c4 it was pretty good.

If you look at it, there was no god class, no god spots, a lot of gunplay, a lot of run and gun, no godly killstreaks, most of the guns were usable, almost every perk had a use. Yeah most maps were pretty small, but looking back...the number of players it was just right for almost instant action.

A lot of people complained about getting killed by phantom bullets, lag or whatever should've watched a few games in theater mode. If it were as noob friendly as people said, there wouldn't have been so many bad players.

The game was/is good as far as cods go.

I pretty much agree with this.

This was one of the more balanced CoD that focused on gunplay. IMO they did a lot of things right in this game, and the game was stepping in the right direction. Sure there were lag problems in the beginning, and a few minor things can be fixed. But overall I am calling this one a success.

+1 cool point for Clem.
---
#30dengeistPosted 12/12/2013 4:05:48 AM
f3rtilizer posted...
^fal
^lightweight toughness dexterity breaks the hit detection or whatever
^c4
^lightning strike
^VSAT

That's cod.

If you look at your stats you probably got killed by another gun more than the FAL

Lightning strike and vsat? Not many people were running lightning strike and you can counter UAV a vsat.

Now if you said aim assist was too strong, I'd agree. But everything else....besides being able to hurl c4, sounds like your just mad you we're killable like I said.