I'm done with Call of Duty

#1Bravo_elitePosted 12/14/2013 9:35:59 AM
I've been playing Call of Duty online since CoD4 to Black Ops 2 and Single Player since CoD2. I loved CoD4 and WaW, the games were simple and enjoyable. I felt CoD had gone down hill since MW2 came out. Black Ops was decent enough for me to play it. MW3 and Black Ops 2 was the worst CoDs were ever made. I doubt I would like Ghosts because of my hatred for recent CoDs. But I havn't played it yet. Now CoD is unplayable due to all the hackers, cheap tactics and killstreaks every 5 seconds. There is a list of why I don't like Call of Duty anymore except (WaW has a great campaign).

CoD4 - Deranked and Reset Stats don't work -did it twice and still at minus 2 Billion XP

MW2 - Invested with claymores, campers, boosters, quickscopers, air support and noob tubes.

MW3 - Invested with C4, Assassin, quickscopers, campers, air support and try hards.

Black Ops 2 - Invested with boosters, scorestreaks every 5 seconds, quickscopers, spawn traps, shoot first die first, campers and Target Finders.

Zombies are trash and too hard and dull to be any fun

Quickscopers is my most hated thing of all time in CoD. If I shoot them first, they get redder and redder than they can still pull off a kill or a trickshot. And they are like if I'm walking into a death barrier as they are so fast. 0.00

I know there will be fanboys hating me and say stuff like
(Its not the game sucks, you suck)
(Deal with it)
(Get better)
(Cry some more)
(Stop crying)
(He will buy it anyway)
(Go play battlefield)
#2Webmaster4531Posted 12/14/2013 9:47:32 AM
I'm sad to see that you didn't like Black Ops 2. You couldn't have left at a better time with the craptastic ghosts.
---
Ad Hominem.
#3LivingInPapayaPosted 12/14/2013 10:59:23 AM
Bravo_elite posted...
Black Ops 2 - Invested with boosters, scorestreaks every 5 seconds, quickscopers, spawn traps, shoot first die first, campers and Target Finders.

Boosters! Unavoidable, I'm afraid. I don't play TDM that much anymore so I haven't had the problem for a while.

Scorestreaks every 5 seconds... are you sure you're playing Black Ops 2? It takes 5 kills to get a UAV... 12 kills to get a VSAT... Scorestreaks in BO2 are a lot more laid back from the UAV ONLINE UAV UAV UAV ONLINE UA-UA-U-UAV ONL-UAV ONLINE ADVANCED UAV RECON what-the-****ery that was MW3.

Quickscopers! ...Yeah. Again, unavoidable but I hate these jerks too.

Spawn traps. Aside from Nuketown and occasionally Highjacked, spawntrapping is pretty difficult to do in BO2. If you're able to get spawntrapped... trust me, you weren't going to win anyway.

Shoot-first, die-first. Yeah... they probably had a better weapon than you, or had a better aim than you. "Shooting first" shouldn't ever guarantee a won gunfight.
Or you could be lagging. Blame the net, not the game.

Campers! Campers are around in every CoD game, and... honestly this is the most anti-camping CoD game of them all, with things like MMS sights and Ghost being nerfed.

Target Finders! Little OP, still made out to be a much bigger problem than they actually are. I only ever use the TF for the Mk. 48 though.

Bravo_elite posted...
Zombies are trash and too hard and dull to be any fun

All genuine arguments aside, you're wrong. You're objectively wrong. YOUR OPINION is WRONG. Learn how to have fun.
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#4fatclemenzaPosted 12/14/2013 3:52:52 PM
who r u
---
http://i.imgur.com/zYPEYhl.png
#5FeelMyBladePosted 12/14/2013 4:54:29 PM
Sorry you were deranked in CoD4.

I quickscopers are really giving you a hard time, try running Assault Shield + LMG.

I've only seen boosters a couple of times in this game. Very rare compare to the MW2 days.
---
Best CoD4 player here. Call of Duty Master Race!
Rarity is the best Pony. Brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-47
#6dengeistPosted 12/15/2013 8:45:19 AM
Sounds like the op dies a lot...so the games MUST be bad.
#7FeelMyBladePosted 12/15/2013 4:19:21 PM
W@W did have a great campaign.

I agree with you there TC.
---
Best CoD4 player here. Call of Duty Master Race!
Rarity is the best Pony. Brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-47
#8tactikz4Posted 12/15/2013 6:28:38 PM
Almost everything is BO2 has counter to it, i dont see your problem lol

Scorestreaks are balanced, Target Finders can be spammed with EMP nade
---
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3 still best Multiplayer IMO
#9LivingInPapayaPosted 12/15/2013 6:38:12 PM
tactikz4 posted...
Almost everything is BO2 has counter to it

Except bullets, fortunately.
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#10f3rtilizerPosted 12/15/2013 7:17:29 PM
LivingInPapaya posted...
tactikz4 posted...
Almost everything is BO2 has counter to it

Except bullets, fortunately.

Lag pro
Riot Shield (50% of the time, other 50% bullets go right through/around it)
Lightweight+dexterity
Stock
---
lmfao