Local Multi-player with Bots?

#1ssbblordPosted 12/15/2013 3:09:37 AM
I'm getting an Xbox 360 this Christmas, but won't be getting Xbox Live, as it is too expensive for me. And for my lust for zombie killing, I will be buying Black Ops 2.

I would like to know what the local multi-player is like with with A.I controlled enemies?
---
I am a gamer against cyber bullying.
#2FeelMyBladePosted 12/15/2013 3:33:31 AM
Yeah, there are bots for local Multiplayer.
---
Best CoD4 player here. Call of Duty Master Race!
Rarity is the best Pony. Brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-47
#3ssbblord(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2013 3:43:38 AM
FeelMyBlade posted...
Yeah, there are bots for local Multiplayer.

Let me expand: Do they play the objectives or just run around,ala Black Ops 1?
---
#4FeelMyBladePosted 12/15/2013 3:52:15 AM
I don't remember BO1's bots that well.

But they run around most of the time, but they would cap flags and such.
---
Best CoD4 player here. Call of Duty Master Race!
Rarity is the best Pony. Brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-47
#5LivingInPapayaPosted 12/15/2013 9:55:20 AM(edited)
The bots cap flags, do objectives, steal Care Packages. It's not like Ghosts where you have bots specifically program to camp, or quickscope, or go knife-only, but they're pretty clever.
Plus you get the whole Custom Game menu available to you, which means being able to set health, limitations (and extensions) of classes, fine-tweak your game mode, and all that funbusiness.
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#6f3rtilizerPosted 12/15/2013 10:28:26 AM
LivingInPapaya posted...
The bots cap flags, do objectives, steal Care Packages. It's not like Ghosts where you have bots specifically program to camp, or quickscope, or go knife-only, but they're pretty clever.
Plus you get the whole Custom Game menu available to you, which means being able to set health, limitations (and extensions) of classes, fine-tweak your game mode, and all that funbusiness.

Plus, the BO2 bots are gods with the combat knife. They never miss with it. Anybody who has played this game online knows the combat knife is akin to trying to kill someone with a feather, but the bots make that s*** work.

It's pretty fun to go in and beast on them, but I have found they play nothing like real people, so maps will flow differently with bots. If you never play online, you won't find this to be a problem, though.

Have fun!
---
lmfao
#7ssbblord(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2013 7:49:43 AM
Thank you for all messages.

Sorry for late reply, as my college work could not be ignored.
---