I hate to say this but...

#1jazsper77Posted 12/16/2013 5:59:40 AM
IW and Treyarch would be best off if they stop listening to the cod community. just make the game they wanna make. cuz it seems the last 2 games they have tried to do to much to please everyone, that hasnt turned out to good. opinions
#2f3rtilizerPosted 12/16/2013 8:51:31 AM
This game was great, whoever they listened to when they made it did a 10/10 job
---
lmfao
#3jazsper77(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2013 1:35:44 PM
i'm not sure blops 2 was a great game, go back to the board from when it first came out. it's only now that ghosts is out that more people talk better about blops 2. most people do not like mw3 ( tho i didnt mind it much and really slayed in that game). it seems blops 1 which still had some people from the original IW around and sledgehammer did a really good job. after that game it just feels like they tried to do to much to please everyone. but if they don't add change we all moan about copy and paste recycled stuff. blah blah blah . some of you all may know more on this but i heard sledgehammer is back for the next one. which gives me some hope for a SOLID COD, not even expecting a great one.
#4FeelMyBladePosted 12/16/2013 1:41:09 PM
They should listen to valid suggestions from the community. For example, balancing, bug fixes, matchmaking, etc...

They should not listen to players who complain every time they die or refuse to adapt/learn new strategy. (which is probably a lot of people)
---
Best CoD4 player here. Call of Duty Master Race!
Rarity is the best Pony. Brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-47
#5f3rtilizerPosted 12/16/2013 4:27:40 PM
Imagine what would happen if they listened to el pressador and implemented everything he wants

oh god I am horrified I have seen how terrible cod can possibly become
---
lmfao
#6cifer520Posted 12/16/2013 5:00:54 PM
Maybe they listen to the fans because they keep giving them a billion dollars.
#7CODReaper86Posted 12/21/2013 10:32:26 PM
jazsper77 posted...
i'm not sure blops 2 was a great game, go back to the board from when it first came out. it's only now that ghosts is out that more people talk better about blops 2. most people do not like mw3 ( tho i didnt mind it much and really slayed in that game). it seems blops 1 which still had some people from the original IW around and sledgehammer did a really good job. after that game it just feels like they tried to do to much to please everyone. but if they don't add change we all moan about copy and paste recycled stuff. blah blah blah . some of you all may know more on this but i heard sledgehammer is back for the next one. which gives me some hope for a SOLID COD, not even expecting a great one.

Well said and agree 100%
---
BrockSamson - Keep your day job son, you're the unfunniest tryhard since Lisa Lampinelli.
#8Zero IXPosted 12/22/2013 2:37:20 AM
The community is by and large infantile. Both IW and 3arc should trust in their teams to make the best possible games...

...that is how little the collective opinion of the Call of Duty "community" should be valued.
---
Mander1861 is GameFAQs's Most-"Liked" & Respected Poster
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
#9f3rtilizerPosted 12/22/2013 11:19:41 AM
Zero IX posted...
by and large .

Every time i see this I am reminded of Buy n Large from Wall e
---
|-_- | -_- | -_- | -_- | -_- | -_-| -_- | -_- | -_- | -_- | -_- | -_- | -_- |
When the urinals are all full, this is what the people using them look like
#10dcmnt18Posted 12/23/2013 5:39:22 PM
BO2 was fine, I just hated literally 90% of the maps.