clan of family men

#1ooStuStuPosted 12/19/2013 10:56:27 AM
Clan of 9 or so active players that have been together for over 2 years. We are looking to increase our roster. We are currently playing BF4 this game and Ghosts. We also move on to new games as a team and plan to go XB1 in the future. Most of us have roots in Goldeneye from the 64 and all are Bond fans and are hoping for a decent bond game on the XB1
. Must have a mic and willing to join our Facebook page. We are mostly a social clan... so your KD, SPM doesn't matter. Be cool in chat and play the objective.... but being a beast is a bonus.
---
RED SCREEN CLAN [RS4E]=[RS].......... Please stop saying "Kid" be original
PSN & XBOX GT= ooStuStu .............. DON'T SHOOT I'M RELOADING!!!!!
#2f3rtilizerPosted 12/19/2013 11:45:52 AM
making your topic on the ghosts board was enough...no need to clutter a dead board
---
|-_- | -_- | -_- | -_- | -_- | -_-| -_- | -_- | -_- | -_- | -_- | -_- | -_- |
When the urinals are all full, this is what the people using them look like
#3RS_YELARAKAPosted 12/19/2013 11:51:44 AM(edited)
f3rtilizer posted...
making your topic on the ghosts board was enough...no need to clutter a dead board

How would this be considered cluttering a dead board? We still have guys who play OPS2 so its completely relevent to be posted on here. Its December 19th and there are topics from November 26th still on the first page. I think it'll be just fine ;)

No need to even comment if not interested really.
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
How Bout Them Denver Broncos!!
#4ooStuStu(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2013 1:58:33 PM
if you had a nickel for every board throughout the web. i have posted this message you would have.....well you would have 35 cents. No need to defend this topic.
---
RED SCREEN CLAN [RS4E]=[RS].......... Please stop saying "Kid" be original
PSN & XBOX GT= ooStuStu .............. DON'T SHOOT I'M RELOADING!!!!!
#5f3rtilizerPosted 12/19/2013 2:47:55 PM
ooStuStu posted...
if you had a nickel for every board throughout the web. i have posted this message you would have.....well you would have 35 cents. No need to defend this topic.

....my point exactly
---
|-_- | -_- | -_- | -_- | -_- | -_-| -_- | -_- | -_- | -_- | -_- | -_- | -_- |
When the urinals are all full, this is what the people using them look like
#6startedONatariPosted 12/19/2013 5:00:46 PM
do you guys play hardcore? i play both modes but mostly hc, i like the fact that i don't have to waste 6 rounds to get a kill.
#7Xandres90Posted 12/20/2013 1:34:48 AM
No buddy want to join your clan you guys suck you girls don't even play hardcore lmao
---
One of the DTAP guys ;)
FANBOYS: RS RoCKEyEE/YELAKAKA, JammyDIVORCED, P33ryPUSS, Retro(wishiwasa)man
#8GiglioroninomPosted 12/20/2013 4:30:51 PM
Xandres90 posted...
No buddy want to join your clan you guys suck you girls don't even play hardcore lmao

I hope this is serious, but I haven't seen this guy enough to know if he's trolling or not.
---
Neckbeard November may be over but it lives on through me.
http://i.imgur.com/bJGKIvW.jpg
#9Shaun3DPosted 12/21/2013 10:27:51 AM
Giglioroninom posted...
Xandres90 posted...

I hope this is serious, but I haven't seen this guy enough to know if he's trolling or not.

This boards level of hate has drop significantly so hes just going through withdraw.
---
Must.......fill......space.......
#10RS_YELARAKAPosted 12/21/2013 6:51:51 PM
Xandres90 posted...

Calls us guys and girls in the same sentence. Low level of intelligence detected.
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
How Bout Them Denver Broncos!!