---
|-_- | -_- | -_- | -_- | -_- | -_-| -_- | -_- | -_- | -_- | -_- | -_- | -_- |
When the urinals are all full, this is what the people using them look like
#12startedONatari(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2014 9:34:39 AM
f3rtilizer posted...
:(

why the the long face guy?
#13UsernamesRlamePosted 1/24/2014 5:59:23 AM
Good gravy you guys get alotta kills. I think my best game ever I got almost 40. But I got that with about 20 deaths too. How do you fricken nerds get so many killlz??
---
New York Giants!
#14LivingInPapayaPosted 1/24/2014 8:39:19 AM
UsernamesRlame posted...
Good gravy you guys get alotta kills. I think my best game ever I got almost 40. But I got that with about 20 deaths too. How do you fricken nerds get so many killlz??

Play a long gamemode like Headquarters or something.
Play a small map like Hijacked or Nuketown
Use a SMG and rush with Lightweight/Dexterity etc, or alternative play defensively close to the enemy spawn with an AR... and Lightweight/Dexterity etc.

Tac. Insertions might help too but I never really used them outside of double XP weekends
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#15startedONatari(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2014 12:45:13 PM(edited)
UsernamesRlame posted...

i use an-94 with quick draw and stock. perk 1 greed with ghost and hardline, coldblooded, and dexterity. betty and emp nade.

streaks- either uav, sentry, and stealth chopper or sentry, stealth chopper and anything higher than chopper.

i always run-n-gun and mostly play kill confirmed.
#16LivingInPapayaPosted 1/25/2014 4:54:50 PM
startedONatari posted...
UsernamesRlame posted...

i use an-94 with quick draw and stock. perk 1 greed with ghost and hardline, coldblooded, and dexterity. betty and emp nade.

streaks- either uav, sentry, and stealth chopper or sentry, stealth chopper and anything higher than chopper.

That seems like an awful class ._.
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#17f3rtilizerPosted 1/26/2014 2:34:02 AM
LivingInPapaya posted...
startedONatari posted...
UsernamesRlame posted...

the gun and perk 3 are both good
---
People are so jaded by anonymity they sometimes forget that even they are an actual person. --deuric
#18startedONatari(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2014 1:05:04 PM
LivingInPapaya posted...
startedONatari posted...
UsernamesRlame posted...

i play hardcore for the most part in this game, that may be why it seems awful.

core is just bad in blops 2. i played core only in the previous cod games. just don't like it in this game.
#19Jumpman_8891Posted 1/26/2014 3:34:28 PM
Hardcore? Come on now, you're not seriously coming here and telling people about that, right?
---
"You can't predict baseball. You just can't." - John Sterling
R.I.P., Andy Whitfield. Forever our Champion.
#20startedONatari(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2014 5:18:40 PM
Jumpman_8891 posted...
Hardcore? Come on now, you're not seriously coming here and telling people about that, right?

problem is?